Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mack the difference maker

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    they would have won if they had our rookie kicker carlson too
    They would have won if the ball hadn't been tipped at the end. Not the kickers fault there.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    6 tackles, 2 QB hits, 1 tackle for a loss. He had a decent game and had some pressures.
    Yeah, for the kind of money he's making, you'd like more impact on a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    They would have won if the ball hadn't been tipped at the end. Not the kickers fault there.
    You never know. It depends how low he kicked it as well.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Mack is top paid at his position, then why is Mack not top sack leader in NFL? Yeah he got injury, but he the best according to media and his agent, so he should be sack leader, no matter what, glad he gone.

Can say what you want about mack but dude was legit top 5 against the run and a improving pass rusher as well. He had more sacks then our entire team did for fucks sake. Even the best defensive players have bad games but for you guys to act like you would not take him back is laughable. Do i agree that we needed to do something with him yes, but I'm also aware of his impact as well.

Quote Originally Posted by illusin View Post
    Can say what you want about mack but dude was legit top 5 against the run and a improving pass rusher as well. He had more sacks then our entire team did for fucks sake. Even the best defensive players have bad games but for you guys to act like you would not take him back is laughable. Do i agree that we needed to do something with him yes, but I'm also aware of his impact as well.
    Is Mack worth the 2 first round picks and huge salary Chicago paid for him? I think they would have been a playoff team this season without him. The Bears are going to have problems when some of there other players start demanding higher salaries. It will be interesting to see the impact of the trade on both teams in 3 years.

I doubt there is anyone on this board that wouldn’t take Mack back on the contract we offered him. The man is a beast but not worth what Chicago gave him. Simple.

Ex raider cast off treyvon hester was the difference maker lol

I have a hard time not thinking that Chicago ended up with what they did, with or without Mack this year based on what i saw from that division. Steep price to pay so far, based on what i saw yesterday when the lights were shining at their brightest....

and guess what he didn't help the bears win nothing when it counted and it costed the bears 140 million plus 90 million guaranteed plus 2 1st rd pick to boot,im glad the raiders traded him off