Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mack the difference maker

Mack the difference maker

After 5 seasons, no playoff wins, and 2 winning seasons, yet I had to hear all year about what a huge difference he would have made for the Raiders, and what a stupid trade they made. Of course now I am going to have to hear all year how he can't do it by himself. You can't have it both ways

Quote Originally Posted by wmike632 View Post
    After 5 seasons, no playoff wins, and 2 winning seasons, yet I had to hear all year about what a huge difference he would have made for the Raiders, and what a stupid trade they made. Of course now I am going to have to hear all year how he can't do it by himself. You can't have it both ways
    we probably win 2 more games with mack and pick at #10 or 11,now we got pick #4 plus 30 million in cap space plus the bears #24 pick to rebuild our team and still have coopers pick plus his 14 million in space

Quote Originally Posted by wmike632 View Post
    I didn't see a lot of Bears games, but Mack sure didn't look like their best player on defense today. The Bears are headed for cap hell.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Glad Mack gone, he wanted to be highest paid, enough said, he didnít want to be a Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I didn't see a lot of Bears games, but Mack sure didn't look like their best player on defense today. The Bears are headed for cap hell.
    they sold their future for mack and will never win a championship imo

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Bears would have won today if they had Ezekiel Elliott or Odell Beckham Jr instead of Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Bears would have won today if they had Ezekiel Elliott or Odell Beckham Jr instead of Mack
    they would have won if they had our rookie kicker carlson too

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    they would have won if they had our rookie kicker carlson too
    Maybe they would be willing to give up another first for Carlson. Because THAT is all they need to put them over the top next year.

6 tackles, 2 QB hits, 1 tackle for a loss. He had a decent game and had some pressures.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    6 tackles, 2 QB hits, 1 tackle for a loss. He had a decent game and had some pressures.
    not worthy of highest paid player,cause when they needed him most he didn't do squat