Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bears lose to the Eagles. Out of the playofds

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Go Home and Cry Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    Go Home and Cry Mack.
    Mack won't cry. He got paid. The Bears fans will be crying in April when they don't have a pick on the first night of the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Mack won't cry. He got paid. The Bears fans will be crying in April when they don't have a pick on the first night of the draft.
    dont forget the cap space

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Why would Bears fans cry? That's silly. They just had a 12-4 record. Nothing to regret.

Yea the Bears are fucked all because of that trade. Great feeling.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Go Colts!!!
    Yeah, beat the Chiefs !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Why would Bears fans cry? That's silly. They just had a 12-4 record. Nothing to regret.
    sounds like our 12-4 year with the exception that our QB wasn't on the field when we lost in the playoffs. i still say that the Bears were nuts to make that trade for Mack, they didn't need him their defense is just fine, their offense on the other hand has some holes, next year they are going to struggle a little bit, i do not see another 12-4 season, i dont even see them making the playoffs, the Vikings and Packers will bounce back and even Detroit with one year under their new staff should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    sounds like our 12-4 year with the exception that our QB wasn't on the field when we lost in the playoffs. i still say that the Bears were nuts to make that trade for Mack, they didn't need him their defense is just fine, their offense on the other hand has some holes, next year they are going to struggle a little bit, i do not see another 12-4 season, i dont even see them making the playoffs, the Vikings and Packers will bounce back and even Detroit with one year under their new staff should be better.
    I completely agree. I also believe they had the benefit of an easy schedule. They need to figure something out in these next couple years because they're heading to cap hell.

Bears next year:
    Upside
    I think they will be fine. Their D will still be around the top of the league.
    Mitch will be in his 3rd year.

Downside
    their schedule does get tougher. They draw the Rams & Saints for getting 1st. Let’s hope Minny finds their 2017 form, and Green Bay & Rodgers figure it out. Detroit? Eh

With that D, they will stay competitive at worst. But anything could happen

Just came to my attention that good old TREYVON HESTER tipped the kick! It just glazed his fingertips.Thats awesome.
    Last edited by fad; 01-07-2019 at 03:45 AM.