Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tank for Tua!

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    People judging Tua off of 3 games. That's just dumb. Anyway, we should be patiently waiting to trade the farm for the Clemson QB in 3 years.
    They should judge him off the 3 games. Alabama has as much talent as anyone in college football. They were the three best teams he's played. He isn't that good. I think the Mariota comparison is very accurate.

The Mariota comparison is far off the mark. He's a way better passer. It's not even close.

I pass we don't need him.

Screw that noise... if you are going to be bad wait until 2020-2021 when you are in Vegas....that is the one year bad to average teams will be trying to lose.

Trevor Lawrence will be the best QB to come out of the draft in forever. He's only 19 and just absolutely shredded the best college team in the Nation.

HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL LAST YEAR!
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

People judging Tua off of 3 games. That's just dumb. Anyway, we should be patiently waiting to trade the farm for the Clemson QB in 3 years.
    Pretty happy you donít make decisions for the Raiders

tua is over rated,the kid from clemson look amazing and at such a young age,people are already comparing him to andrew luck type of prospect

Quote Originally Posted by CMB223 View Post
    Pretty happy you don’t make decisions for the Raiders
    The same applies to you.

I think Too is overhyped. But he is only a sophomore and will get better and he is dealing with a couple of injuries. I think his arm is average at best. I don't think he's the top QB everyone was saying early this season.

I bet a lot of teams will be calling whoever has the #1 pick that year, offering record breaking amount of picks to get TL in 2021.

Problem is, like Andrew Luck with the Colts, they wonít agree to any trade. Unless he demands not to be selected by a certain team (Elways and Baltimore) noway that #1 team trades away Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    I bet a lot of teams will be calling whoever has the #1 pick that year, offering record breaking amount of picks to get TL in 2021.

Problem is, like Andrew Luck with the Colts, they won’t agree to any trade. Unless he demands not to be selected by a certain team (Elways and Baltimore) noway that #1 team trades away Lawrence.
    A lot can happen in 2 years. I remember the same talk about Ron Powlos winning three heismans. Or Drew Henson, Jimmy Clausen and Matt Barkley being the next great QB.
    Last edited by psly2124; 01-08-2019 at 10:33 AM.