Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Tank for Tua!

  1. #1

    Tank for Tua!

    Freak for Fromm!

    Bustin for Justin!

    Who's with me!

  2. #2
    And completely start over going into Vegas?
    No.

    Carr has had 1 year in his career where he had a returning play caller, look what happened.

    We have our best QB in 15 years and fans want to get rid of him for a prospect. Silly.

    Give Carr a returning play caller, a competent O around him and look what happens. (See 2016)

  3. #3
    Tua is overrated. He doesn't have a strong arm. His arm reminds me of Matt Leinerts. The kid from Clemson, Lawrence is legit. Better then everyone coming out next year. He is the only one I would consider.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Tua is overrated. He doesn't have a strong arm. His arm reminds me of Matt Leinerts. The kid from Clemson, Lawrence is legit. Better then everyone coming out next year. He is the only one I would consider.
    Well ya, Coming out of high school as the #1 Player in the nation, he was touted by some as a once in a generational player.

    He’ll be the #1 pick but that’s in 2021. That’s a lifetime from now. If a guy like him was coming out this year, and we had the #1 pick, of course you look at big trade offers for Carr.

    The more I look at this QB class, the worse i feel about a team trying to trade up and get one of these guy. Man is it bad!

  5. #5
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,783
    I've only seen Tua in 2 games and he sucked both times. no thanks.

  6. #6
    Raider fans never learn. Tua is accurate and can get even better. His arm is not the strongest but good enough. How did it go with rocket arm Jamarcus and now idiot Carr with his big arm and worthless accuracy and ball placement?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by orlandoraider View Post
    Raider fans never learn. Tua is accurate and can get even better. His arm is not the strongest but good enough. How did it go with rocket arm Jamarcus and now idiot Carr with his big arm and worthless accuracy and ball placement?
    It goes great with Carr with weapons and coaching around him! Why?

  8. #8
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I've only seen Tua in 2 games and he sucked both times. no thanks.
    Ok, now 3 games. Tua will never survive the NFL. He's horrible.

  9. #9
    He’s a poor mans Marcus Mariota.
    He’s a 1st round pick. He can be fine in the right system and the right coaches around him year after year.

    Speaking of Mariota. That poor guy is about to have 5 different playcallers in 5 years. Damn

  10. #10
    People judging Tua off of 3 games. That's just dumb. Anyway, we should be patiently waiting to trade the farm for the Clemson QB in 3 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •