Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AB to the Raiders makes a ton of sense!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i agree larry is one of the good guys in the n.f.l his career as a potential commentator or even coach is off the charts,already been teaching wr how to run routes and make catches for yrs at his annual clinic
    Didnít Brown broadcast live on social media his coach talking to players about keeping social media out of the locker room and being careful what you put out thereís etc?
    Brown is a knucklehead. But he is talented

Team cancers have a habit of becoming even more cancerous when coming to the Raiders. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Team cancers have a habit of becoming even more cancerous when coming to the Raiders. No thanks.
    I cannot see the OPs STUPID ASSED posts, but I agree with you, chemistry is maybe more important than the empty stats. This guy QUIT on the team when they were fighting for their playoff lives. This team doesnít need a diva. Fuck him.

OP called Martavis Bryant Antonio Bryant in his opening post so I stopped reading him and read the other posts. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    OP called Martavis Bryant Antonio Bryant in his opening post so I stopped reading him and read the other posts. Lol.
    What a total asshole. I’m sure he still trusts in Reggie too...

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    ab will be just like larry fitz but more explosive longer due to his size and skill set as an great route runner with shake
    His size? He is 5'10 180. That is a good thing? He has had injury issues creeping up on him the last three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji81872 View Post
    His size? He is 5'10 180. That is a good thing? He has had injury issues creeping up on him the last three years.
    Bigger WRs tend to break down quicker.
    He’s saying AB might be able to last longer because he’s not a big 6’4 WR

No. This schmuck was showing up late for practices during a playoff rum and being a diva in many of the worst ways. Once the dumb ass feels he has been able to more or less force a trade because his feelings were hurt, he is going to be even more of an problem moving forward. Let some other team make that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I cannot see the OPs STUPID ASSED posts, but I agree with you, chemistry is maybe more important than the empty stats. This guy QUIT on the team when they were fighting for their playoff lives. This team doesn’t need a diva. Fuck him.
    Yes you can you lying sack of sh*t! Otherwise you wouldn't be following me around this board and sticking your beak in every thread I write. Help is still available to you brother. You gotta want it first for yourself, or I can't help you!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mick Mayock I trust!