Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AB to the Raiders makes a ton of sense!

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    New England doesn't want his drama. The Jets or Redskins. Redskins are always involved in older players with red flags.
    new england is about winning,they dont care about drama,just look at whom they traded for in gordon and they took our headache in randy moss too

ps the pats will be picking late as per usual in the 1st rd,nobody in this whole draft could touch ab the next 3 yrs in talent or production and his contract avg's a measly 12 million per yr for the next 3 yrs,helluva a bargain when you consider brandin cooks and sammy watkins are making 16.5 million a yr and amari cooper would have made 14 million this yr and probably 18 million a yr avg in a new deal
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 01-12-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Antonio Brown - WR - Steelers

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "may be plotting a run" at trading for Antonio Brown.
    The Jets, 49ers, and Colts are also expected to have interest. Pittsburgh has made clear they plan to move on from Brown despite his dead cap hit. Brown is entering his age-31 season and is one of the highest paid receivers in the league, so he's unlikely to command the first-round value Oakland got for Amari Cooper. The Steelers may have to settle for a pair of Day 2 picks

Come to the Raiders Bro

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    New England doesn't want his drama. The Jets or Redskins. Redskins are always involved in older players with red flags.
    Patriots have only 22 million in cap space with very little wiggle room. They are not going to use it on one player.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji81872 View Post
    Patriots have only 22 million in cap space with very little wiggle room. They are not going to use it on one player.
    the patriots can afford abrowns contract which avg to 12.4 million a yr for the next 3 yrs,lots of contracts on that team could get cut or redone

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the patriots can afford abrowns contract which avg to 12.4 million a yr for the next 3 yrs,lots of contracts on that team could get cut or redone
    Yep, to get Brown on to the team, Uncle Tommy would be the first one in line to re do his deal. Accelerate all of his salary into a signing bonus on a 2-3 year "extension."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Yep, to get Brown on to the team, Uncle Tommy would be the first one in line to re do his deal. Accelerate all of his salary into a signing bonus on a 2-3 year "extension."
    and that's why tom brady is goat "its not about money,its about winning" and that's what set's him a part from other qb's in this league (drew brees gets it too)

Trading a 1st for AB is a big risk for this team because of his price tag, but the Raiders are in a favorable draft position, plus staging for it seems pretty clear. From Gruden's recent praise in the media about Brown - to AB's comments about Carr - even to Gruden's comments about NFL players calling him to come play for the Raiders.

This kinda FA splash would be expensive, but it changes the game for Carr and this offense instantly, and reminds me of something Al Davis would try to make happen. If anything, I like the Raiders picking up AB rather than the Whiners...check it out below...John Clayton agrees.

Link: https://clutchpoints.com/nfl-news-jo...brownnfl-news/

Sorry fellas, but I don’t agree. Let this guy take his next two years of Relevant Talent to somebody else. I don’t want his diva drama

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Sorry fellas, but I don’t agree. Let this guy take his next two years of Relevant Talent to somebody else. I don’t want his diva drama
    gimme the diva top 2 wr all day,every day,would open up our running game and give carr his 1st true wr1 since he was drafted,add in cook,jordy (wr2) and add lev bell draft marquise brown and watch our offense jump to top 5 and carr jump to top7 once again,then use the rest of our picks on de,dl,rt,g,safety,rb,lb