Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thought it to be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    we need to get an elite dual threat back like lev bell and a wr1 in the draft whom can threaten defenses,resign cook,keep jordy as our wr2 and add another wr2 type like maybe golden tate
    Nelson looks like he will be back, given the acceleration of his 2019 bonus. Cook's going to be expensive, maybe not in annual salary, but a 3-4 year deal. I think the WR1 is going to be hard to come by. Thinking that maybe we should fill the top 3 receivers with 3-4 WR2 types, it allows Carr more options to roll with. We ran with 3-4 TE's, and Lee friggin Smith caught what 3 TD's as a result, so I have confidence in Gruden's offense to mask some personnel deficiencies, such as not having that WR1 or possibly a dual back.

Carr sucks idk what you all see in him honestly....to be frank he’s a cuck. He’s tied for 22nd in YPA and continuously throws the ball away early. You guys are victims of the Mandela effect, when has he ever been elite? He had 1 decent year (his YPA was very below average that year too) and people keep rewinding to that year acting like he’s Brady or Brees. He’s gotten $50 million the past 2 seasons to play like a retread veteran. Honest to god I’d rather have Fitzpatrick at qb next year and trade Carr to a team that thinks he’s elite and let THEM pay for him to be mediocre. You don’t pay a QB top money and expect him to need elite talent around him to thrive, it’s vice versa. Hate all you want call me a troll, black sheep etc, the eye test alone shows you he’s not even confident in his ability. It’s not just me who thinks this way, but I’m probably the most outspoken on him

Just after that he said in interview with NFL Network Carr has all the talent and needs better protection and playmakers around him....

If we know something about DC is he can win games given a reasonnable team effort. What else should we be asking for?.. No he is not Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson in making incredible plays out of nothing, but those guys dont make the playoffs either when the team doesnt perform as a whole, they simply make highlights.
    Last edited by fad; 01-07-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Carr sucks idk what you all see in him honestly....to be frank he’s a cuck. He’s tied for 22nd in YPA and continuously throws the ball away early. You guys are victims of the Mandela effect, when has he ever been elite? He had 1 decent year (his YPA was very below average that year too) and people keep rewinding to that year acting like he’s Brady or Brees. He’s gotten $50 million the past 2 seasons to play like a retread veteran. Honest to god I’d rather have Fitzpatrick at qb next year and trade Carr to a team that thinks he’s elite and let THEM pay for him to be mediocre. You don’t pay a QB top money and expect him to need elite talent around him to thrive, it’s vice versa. Hate all you want call me a troll, black sheep etc, the eye test alone shows you he’s not even confident in his ability. It’s not just me who thinks this way, but I’m probably the most outspoken on him
    Carrs getting paid market value. It is what it is.

He’s by far our best QB since a Rich Gannon. Gannon was another guy that had a low YPA just like Carr.
    There’s only a few QBs that can succeed with crap talent. We don’t have a top 3 elite QB, but we do have a legit franchise QB that can lead a team to a Super Bowl or fight for an MVP trophy just like Rich Gannon