Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants want Carr. What do you do?

Giants want Carr. What do you do?

Rumors have it that the Giants will be aggressive in Carr talks this offseason.

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...the-offseason/

If this was the 2020 QB class, wed listen. But this 2019 class is ugly. Its why NYG might get desperate.

Even if Giants offer 2019 & 2020 1sts its a no for me.
    Who would be our future QB? That 2020 pick would suck since the Giants would be big time contenders.

BUT what if the Giants offer a Godfather offer?
    2019 1st and 2nd
    2020 1st and 2nd

Imagine the load of talent coming in these next 2 years.
    QB class of 2020 wed have 3 1sts, 1 2nd, and 2 3rds. Thats enough draft capitol to go get who we want from that class. Wed also have him on a rookie deal for the next 5 years. Meaning spending big to make a run around him.

Its all speculation and rumors and of course I doubt it happens, but its fun to speculate since its the Raider offseason.
    What would our class look like in 2019 with 4 1sts and 2 2nds?
    What would YOU do with those picks?

If we got their first and second round picks for 2019 and 2020 it would be hard to turn it down. Even though I love Carr that would be an incredible haul. Don’t think they would offer up anything close to that big though

What is more interesting is why are there teams thinking that Carr is up for a trade? Not just teams but bloggers. Get rid of Carr this year and any offensive weapons will have a set back in Grudens system. I'm all for a nice trade deal and picking up one of the FA QB's for a year or two until next years class comes out. But this year? Just keeps me wondering where are these guys getting their information? Is something being leaked?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaRaider View Post
    If we got their first and second round picks for 2019 and 2020 it would be hard to turn it down. Even though I love Carr that would be an incredible haul. Don’t think they would offer up anything close to that big though
    I don’t think so either, more like 1st in 19 and 20.
    But I don’t think that gets it done.

That 4 pick offer would be show massive desperation by the Giants. Which I think they just might be.

What have I been saying? Carr to Giants after the combine

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    What have I been saying? Carr to Giants after the combine
    not happening,carr has pretty much mastered grudens system already a rookie qb would take 2 more yrs to learn the system,no thanks

All teams like to throw out
    stuff to see if there any interest
    going on....I mean if the Giant
    offer a 2019 1st round and
    3rd for Carr.....I mean the
    Raiders would really have
    to think about this.....

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not happening,carr has pretty much mastered grudens system already a rookie qb would take 2 more yrs to learn the system,no thanks
    I agree. The Giants want Carr because there are no better options. If the Raiders trade him, they will be in the same situation the Giants are currently in. No options at QB. Trading Carr is going to add years to the rebuild and Mark Davis wants a competitive team when they move to Las Vegas.

I would do it for the mega deal.

If the Bears can be where they are at with Trabisky.....why cant we draft defense with those picks and see where we can go with McCarron? He,s had a full year under Grudens system and watching Carr. Worthy of a shot to me IF.....the Giants would do it.