Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants want Carr. What do you do?

Pull that trade off. Sign Bell. Drafts studs on D

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I think the Eagles are idiots for not making Foles the starter. He won the Super Bowl for them last year and got them in the playoffs this year.

The Eagles would never let Foles go to the Giants. I wouldn't mind trading Carr for a bunch of high picks if the Raiders can also make a deal to trade for Foles.
    Foles isn't that good. He had a big game in the Super Bowl. What did he do against the Raiders defense at the end of the year last year. Under 70 yards in the first half with a fumble. He looked awful. He did throw a TD pass. The Raiders defense stunk.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Pull that trade off. Sign Bell. Drafts studs on D

I’d be for that and I’m a Carr hater....but rumors are Leveon is signing with Colts

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I’d be for that and I’m a Carr hater....but rumors are Leveon is signing with Colts
    He has said he wants to play for the Colts. In the end, it will all come down to who pays the most.

I think the Eagles are idiots for not making Foles the starter. He won the Super Bowl for them last year and got them in the playoffs this year.

The Eagles would never let Foles go to the Giants. I wouldn't mind trading Carr for a bunch of high picks if the Raiders can also make a deal to trade for Foles.
    Y
    You are kidding right? Carson Wentz is a much better QB. He had one bad game all year. Other than that he was terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    why would the colts waste a bunch of money on rb when they already got marlon mack whom went off for 150 yds today

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Ill tell you what..lol id counter with trading both our Mack first rouner picks for OBJ..we'd still have 2 1's this year and one next year plus Best WR in NFL Talent for our Offense still got some money to spend too
    OBJ contract PLUS 2 1st rounders? No way. Look at the past SB winners. When has a top WR won a Super Bowl? Build the team from the inside out, not the other way around.

Kaepernick anyone.

How would the Eagles prevent Foles from going to the Giants (specifically)? They can prevent him from becoming a free agent by franchise tagging him, but how do they prevent him from going to the Giants (specifically)?

All these Monday morning GM's. Trade the QB away and you will be trading the future away for at least 2 more years. That will not sell PSL's in Vegas. Gruden's offense is not easy to master. Carr has struggled but dam how many QB's do well with a new offense practically every year.