Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antonio brown request to be traded

No thanks. ....repeatedly late to practice, and if he was frustrated with Big Ben, how long do you think that he'll be a good soldier with (fill in the blank).... Wrong player, wrong team, wrong time.

Find the next one in the draft. The first time in a while that we truly have the cards to play, and lets hope out new 'GM' can help us nail 'em.

Take AB?!? Hell the f~ yeah! Give him 2 years and the Steeler one of our first and third rounders.

Bring Brown here would be like bringing the freak show to town. Entertaining but not for the right reasons

Nfl network is reporting he didn’t actually request to be traded. He yelled why don’t y’all just trade me then as he stormed out of practice

we don't need that kind of drama lol

Quote Originally Posted by war_material View Post
    we don't need that kind of drama lol
    The Steelers would take a 22 million dollar hit if they trade him before June 1. 7 million after. To think they will tade him before the draft is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Nfl network is reporting he didn’t actually request to be traded. He yelled why don’t y’all just trade me then as he stormed out of practice
    I don't see the difference. What is he supposed to say? "Mother may I?"
    At least he came to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I don't see the difference. What is he supposed to say? "Mother may I?"
    At least he came to practice.
    It’s different because it’s not a formal request he was just venting and being an idiot