Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fournette

Fournette

I highly doubt he will be back with Jaxs next season. They just voided his guaranteed money on his contract. He had an injury plagued season. He is a young running back on a rookie contact. I don't know what the Jags would be looking to get for him but it will be at a discount. I would do it for a 3rd maybe even our second.

I would ask the same question on this one, as I would with Brown, why is this incredibly talented player available and I guess we really don’t know at this point if either of them are, but the reasons they could be available, could very well be reasons not to bring them in

will give up no more than a 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Pawneee View Post
    I would ask the same question on this one, as I would with Brown, why is this incredibly talented player available and I guess we really don’t know at this point if either of them are, but the reasons they could be available, could very well be reasons not to bring them in
    With Brown, I've just heard he has a problem with Rothlisburger - not with the Steelers. Except I'm not sure why Tomlin wasn't fired.
    Fournette situation is different. He just can't stay healthy. At least he doesn't fumble the ball on every carry.

id offer up a 2nd for him,still on his rookie deal for 3 more yrs and guaranteed money voided because of his recent league violation,needs carries to produce but did show he could be a reciever this yr but has injury concerns

i think jville is willing to let fournett go so they can pursue lev bell in free agency

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    With Brown, I've just heard he has a problem with Rothlisburger - not with the Steelers. Except I'm not sure why Tomlin wasn't fired.
    Fournette situation is different. He just can't stay healthy. At least he doesn't fumble the ball on every carry.
    id offer up a 1st rd pick for a brown,dudes still at the top of his game and a top 2 wr in this league,how about we go after brown and fournett upgrade 2 positions with 2 of our picks then go defense rest of the way in the draft

now that i think about it a bit more maybe we dont need to trade for fournette cause we got cw3 whom is similar to fournette in skill set

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    id offer up a 1st rd pick for a brown,dudes still at the top of his game and a top 2 wr in this league,how about we go after brown and fournett upgrade 2 positions with 2 of our picks then go defense rest of the way in the draft
    Imagine how this would play out in public perception.
    We take the Cowboys picks we got for Amari Cooper and trade it for Antonio Brown.
    So we pretty much traded Antonio Brown for Amari Cooper. Haha