Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fournette

Pass. Dude can't stay healthy. Grab an RB like Benny Snell in the 2nd/3rd and turn him loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Imagine how this would play out in public perception.
    We take the Cowboys picks we got for Amari Cooper and trade it for Antonio Brown.
    So we pretty much traded Antonio Brown for Amari Cooper. Haha
    yep,that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    now that i think about it a bit more maybe we dont need to trade for fournette cause we got cw3 whom is similar to fournette in skill set
    Not even close. Fournette was the best back in all of college football. CW3 was 4th string at Texas. Fournette was better then the 3 players in front of CW3. CW3 would never of seen the field at LSU. They had 3 backs that would of started at Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Not even close. Fournette was the best back in all of college football. CW3 was 4th string at Texas. Fournette was better then the 3 players in front of CW3. CW3 would never of seen the field at LSU. They had 3 backs that would of started at Texas.
    He said skill set not talent level

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Pass. Dude can't stay healthy. Grab an RB like Benny Snell in the 2nd/3rd and turn him loose.
    Yup or Josh Jacobs next year if he declares...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Imagine how this would play out in public perception.
    We take the Cowboys picks we got for Amari Cooper and trade it for Antonio Brown.
    So we pretty much traded Antonio Brown for Amari Cooper. Haha
    Plus he is on a 72.7 million dollar 5 year contract entering year three. Just under 15 million a year. Just have to be concerned about the drama. In Ben pissed him off, I could see Carr also.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 01-01-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    He said skill set not talent level
    It's a stupid comment. So the raiders wouldn't be going after Fournette because the Raiders have CW3. Thats what he was saying. Skill set or no skill set. Having a player because he ran for 100 yards in a preseason game should NEVER prevent a team from getting a RB. I hate him already when people start using initials with a number. He won't even make the roster next year.
    Last edited by psly2124; 01-01-2019 at 12:37 PM.

It's a stupid comment. So the raiders wouldn't be going after Fournette because the Raiders have CW3. Thats what he was saying. Skill set or no skill set. Having a player because he ran for 100 yards in a preseason game should NEVER prevent a team from getting a RB. I hate him already when people start using initials with a number. He won't even make the roster next year.
    dude chill out cw3 was tearing thru some good defenses in preseason and looked great running over people,also showed good hands for recieving too,gruden and company must like what they saw from him as they purposely hid him with a fake injury,i wanna see the kid get a chance to show himself,i trust gruden and company will make the right decision on going after fournette or not

Why would we want a fat, soft, once suspended running back with a shitty attitude.

That alone shouldn’t stop them but why waste a draft pick on a running back that’s injury prone when we have greater needs unless it’s a mid round pick. There’s no reason warren shouldn’t make the roster next year