Thread: Steelers

Steelers

These guys donít give up ANYTHING. They just go out and attack. Very different from what we see week in and week out.....

They suck!! I hate to burst your bubble...They will be one and done in the playoffs! And please don't reply back comparing them to the Raiders, this league is full of mediocre teams, turning this ship around isn't going to be very difficult to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    These guys don’t give up ANYTHING. They just go out and attack. Very different from what we see week in and week out.....
    That Oline!!! Letting Big Ben have time to throw to those pro bowl weapons is unfair.
    Stop me if you heard this before, it all starts up front.

Man I would love to suck like the Steelers suck.

All I know is DHB had a catch tonight. His first of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    Man I would love to suck like the Steelers suck.
    AMEN to that.

remember some yrs ago when the steelers were actually floating trading big ben for 2 1st rd picks "IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT FOR THE RAIDERS TO HAVE GIVEN THOSE 2 1'S"

If Big Ben were on the Raiders, he definitely would've went through with retiring rather than flirting with it every year in Pittsburgh. He won't retire because the Steelers are in the playoffs every year. If he were here, he would've had 2 straight 5-11 years and quit football to be a bar fly.