Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'I'd rather be the Raiders'

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasRF View Post
    That is the first time I heard that Vegas wants gold. I live in Vegas and it should stay Silver & Black.
    It was in a column last year.
    It was on the Vegas investor side. I dont know the names. They wanted to talk about a small gold pinstripe somewhere. They had a vision all their pro teams (WNBA and NHL) be silver and black with a little gold.
    I believe it was getting shot down pretty quick though on the Raider side.

It still wouldn’t surprise me if the big money Vegas people like stadium sponsor helped push for SOMETHING gold on the uni.
    Like I said, a sticker on the back of the helmet or a innagural season patch on the arm. I doubt they get the gold pinstrip on the actual uniform.

I’d be ok doing a throwback jersey day.
    Remember, the very 1st Raiders logo had gold in it. It might not have been the color YOU or I grew up with, but it IS part of the Raiders history in its first few seasons.

...and for completeness:

Last edited by srfndoc; 11-08-2018 at 08:03 AM.

notice oakland has been gone for a long time from the shield

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post

...and for completeness:

It was Al Davis who scrapped the black and gold color scheme in 1963. The silver and black logo with crossed swords features a likeness of actor Randolph Scott. I'm sure all the logos are the property of the Raiders and not the city of Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Hey man, I think I got you figured out. There's some deeper rooted problems and issues with you going on here in your personal life. I've seen this type of behavior before. This 'other place' that I know of is filled with guys like you. And because of the this type of behavior and defeated attitude you guys carry around with you in your everyday life, this 'other place' is about to go under!

Let's get you some help. I made a promise to the late great Mr. Al Davis many years ago that I would leave no man left behind. That is only if you first want the help that I can get for you. If you don't, you are a lost cause. You are no more than a 'follower', who has to attack people who are positive about the Raiders, and in life in general.

I am a leader and you are a follower. As the evidence of you lurking and waiting for every thread and word I write for you to hang on. Have you ever started or written a thread that is thought provoking in nature and is not filled with you negative BS? And have you ever seen me in any of these threads that you have written? The proof is all here. You follow me and I don't follow you. That makes me a leader and you a follower.

I can get you some help. You must first want it for yourself, or I can't help you.

Good luck and know that there is a better and more healthier way.

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, and Chucky I trust!
    ASSHOLE! Yeah asshole. Were you a personal friend of Al Davis? Iím wondering how you made a promise to him if he didnít know it,,, are you revoking my fan card again?

Do you still have the balls to respond Dr. Freud?

FIB calls themselves leaders yet the account is run by 3-4 people. The problem is easy to see - too many indians not enough chiefs but the FIB guys probably want the Chiefs to win too.
    Last edited by jgrange; 11-08-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    FIB calls themselves leaders yet the account is run by 3-4 people. The problem is easy to see - too many indians not enough chiefs but the FIB guys probably want the Chiefs to win too.
    Yeah man. I mightíve picked a fight against 3-5 DOUCHEBAGS THAT I canít win. When he goes Sigmond Freud on me, itís ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post

...and for completeness:

Not complete without the logo that had white highlights on the helmet.

Raiders helmet.jpg