Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning! Caution! Warning! Caution!

Warning! Caution! Warning! Caution!

To the believers who won't stop fighting and believing, be very careful in your joy and happiness in the BIG Cowboys loss last night. This looked like a very pivotal game for the Cowboys, one in which they almost had to win. Well, they didn't and negative momentum could be on the way for them. http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowb...r-cowboys-loss

And again, the Cowboys losing as many games this year, just like the Bears benefits our Raiders! You would think this would be common knowledge in Raiderland, but I've learned to be very unassuming in these parts.

But let me again warn you and ask you to proceed with caution in your jubilation over the big win for the Raiders last night, because some here were sadly wanting to the Cowboys to win. A Cowboys win fits their agendas, and gives them more ammunition to tear apart any move Gruden and Reggie and the great seem to make. It also gives the negative Nancy's and the 'sky is falling' crowd a reason to attack the believers and all in which we believe in.

Make no mistake about it Nation, last night was a big loss for the Cowboys and a huge win for the Raiders! Enjoy the win and don't let haters bring you down. We will reach our destiny and last night was another step closer! Who was it that said Monday's suck anyway?

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, and Chucky I trust!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 11-06-2018 at 05:43 AM.

What happened to them winning this year? That’s the horse shit you spewed leading up to the season. Then the fire sale started, and you jumped right on board with that, even though you had no clue it was coming. It’s a full on rebuild, but you’re still puking up “quick reboot” ... as far as being stoked when these teams lose, GO AHEAD.

The Cowboys will finish up at 6-10. Maybe even 5-11. The trade for Cooper is looking better each and every day. Cooper may very well turn into a very good receiver but it won't be for Dallas with Das Prescott throwing him the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    What happened to them winning this year? That’s the horse shit you spewed leading up to the season. Then the fire sale started, and you jumped right on board with that, even though you had no clue it was coming. It’s a full on rebuild, but you’re still puking up “quick reboot” ... as far as being stoked when these teams lose, GO AHEAD.
    So when Gruden got hired early in the year, you predicted Mack and Cooper would be traded? I certainly didn't and don't remember anyone else making these proclamations as well. Once these trades took place, it was easy to understand what the new plan was. As Gruden himself said, "Things change'.

I follow the decisions that Gruden and Reggie Make. Plain and simple. If it means sacrificing the 2018 season in order to become a dynasty, I'm all for it.

Again, 'full rebuilds' only happen without the presence of a developed franchise QB in the building. When a full re-build starts, the franchise QB is first drafted and then you build around him. This building process is already underway with a large number of first and second year guys on the field right now, playing around the franchise QB named Derek Carr.

Now let me and the others enjoy the the Raiders win last night and you can take your misery and drown in the your sorrow over the Cowboys not winning last night elsewhere. I know there's a few others around here that would enjoy your company.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    The Cowboys will finish up at 6-10. Maybe even 5-11. The trade for Cooper is looking better each and every day. Cooper may very well turn into a very good receiver but it won't be for Dallas with Das Prescott throwing him the ball.
    Well said and I agree. I looked at their schedule and it's very tough moving forward. It lightens up the last 2 or 3 weeks, but the damage will be done by then. Their next 2 games are at Philly coming off a bye and then they travel to take on the red hot Falcons. Right now the pick equates to a top 10 pick.

Hoping it stays that way. A top 10 pick for Amari Cooper and not having to pay him close to 20 million per year might be the trade of the century!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, ad Chucky I trust!

We don't have a franchise QB so it's good that the Cowboys lost tonight to help with the 1st round picks because one of them may have to be used on a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    We don't have a franchise QB so it's good that the Cowboys lost tonight to help with the 1st round picks because one of them may have to be used on a QB.
    If you think Carr is not a franchise QB, you need to have your head examined. And for argument sake, if we do spend a first round pick on a QB in the upcoming draft, what do you do with Carr? Release him? Trade him? And if your answer is trade him, what value would we get in return?

The guy was 5 quarters away from winning league MVP in 2016. This is a franchise QB my friend. And he is only 27 years old.

Wow, he played at a top 5 level 2 seasons ago. Where has he gone since then? What has he done? Carr's contract has an out after this season ends so we would most likely cut him. Some teams may trade for him but then we should take whatever we can get.

Show me a legitimate argument for why he's a franchise QB. I have yet to see anything intelligent posted by you for months if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Wow, he played at a top 5 level 2 seasons ago. Where has he gone since then? What has he done? Carr's contract has an out after this season ends so we would most likely cut him. Some teams may trade for him but then we should take whatever we can get.

Show me a legitimate argument for why he's a franchise QB. I have yet to see anything intelligent posted by you for months if ever.
    cut him,no way...lots of teams need a qb and carr is still young and a starter in this league with a great contract full of outs,we would get at least 2 1's for him imo

There is no possible way we would get that much for him. I don't see it considering how he's under performed for going on 2 straight years now. He's an average starting QB so teams may give up maybe a 2nd for him but even I doubt we could get that for him.