Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amari Cooper Feels Good To Be Wanted By Cowboys

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Amari Cooper Feels Good To Be Wanted By Cowboys

Good luck Amari! Farewell.

Heres the truth about Amari... something never felt right with him as a Raider. Barely spoke, was very shyish... Although glad he wasnt a primadonna, didnt seem he loves the game of football or being a Raider... just seemed very blah.. a Raider is someone who loves football, has high passion for the game, and is excited when he talks about the team, the Raiders... again, just seemed like he was never happy.. wasnt very excited about anything. I want someone who loves being a Raider. Loves football, and is pumped when they score or gets a crucial first down. Whether he caught the ball or dropped it in a crucial setting, was always.the same demeanor... Blah... like who cares...

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Good luck Amari! Farewell.
    Best of wishes to Amari Cooper. Thankyou for the TDs sir. Hes a top flight receiver. Sux he got the same bitch ass agent as Mack

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Best of wishes to Amari Cooper. Thankyou for the TDs sir. Hes a top flight receiver. Sux he got the same bitch ass agent as Mack
    Yeah, agreed. Even tho McK said the agent didn’t have impact, I feel like it did. I don’t think the Raiders wanted that fight, even tho it was gonna be less profile than Mack. That agent probably felt like he had some leverage from getting Mack his money.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Heres the truth about Amari... something never felt right with him as a Raider. Barely spoke, was very shyish... Although glad he wasnt a primadonna, didnt seem he loves the game of football or being a Raider... just seemed very blah.. a Raider is someone who loves football, has high passion for the game, and is excited when he talks about the team, the Raiders... again, just seemed like he was never happy.. wasnt very excited about anything. I want someone who loves being a Raider. Loves football, and is pumped when they score or gets a crucial first down. Whether he caught the ball or dropped it in a crucial setting, was always.the same demeanor... Blah... like who cares...
    Agreed on his demeanor, but I think the kid worked really hard. I def questioned his desire to be a Raider though, especially last year. It didn’t make sense as he was entering a contract year. But he didn’t feel “wanted” I guess. This was a good move for both sides. I still don’t feel like he ever developed great chemistry with Derek. And unless he finds a stronger connection in Dallas, he may never reach his potential. It’s kind of a shame, it not anymore. He ain’t a Raider anymore...goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    BINGO! Funny i always thought that about him, even Mack as a Raider wasn't real emotional, he seems to have more energy now as a Bear, maybe that's show since the cameras are on him all the time and he's wore a mic etc...but Cooper never showed that raw emotion that you want to see from your leaders.

For me, once Pacman did him the way he did and Coop did nothing i knew he was soft..Its a shame because his RAC skills are ridicules...He just disappeared many times and dropped to many passes for me..And yea i agree never any passion...

He's always been that way...same way at Bama...don't think he liked being on the west coast, but he will do well!!!

hes got great talent , but it will never show consistently on the field week in and week out. I wish him luck,
    but i think we will see the cowboys fans whining about him in a few weeks just like we saw here.
    i bet he balls out his first game when he is really motivated. but lets see how consistent he can be week after week.
    a great trade for the Raiders.