Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Again, now watch for Cooper's next contract

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    If Jerry Jones knew he could of got AB for a 3rd and a 5th he would of been all over it. He got fleeced by Oakland....
    Agreed. Only the cowboys would have fallen for that. Now rumors are out that he and his agent are waiting to see what Julio Jones gets. HAHAHAHA!! Even cowboy fans are calling him out on his inconsistent play. Julio Jones is likely a first ballot HOF and Cooper is a first ballot for most drops since being in the NFL.
    If the cowboys were smart, they would let him walk after this season. Then again, J Jones is impressed by Prescot so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    This post right here is the Raider way. Heís gone and didnít play like he wanted to be here when he was here.
    F~ Cooper. And we donít know sh until we draft and see the replacement on the field.

All the best to Cooper, but how many times do we need to say goodbye? Idgaf about his contract or his performance.
    Well FIB had to start one of his threads to tell us hes right and others are wrong..Im with you, i loved the pick and the first few years were great..Then inconsistently set in...Plus hes soft....As soon as his head got smashed in the ground and he did nothing i knew tge passion isnt always there..But fu#k em we fleeced Dallas and have AB now so like Vioraider said who the hell cares..
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Well FIB had to start one of his threads to tell us hes right and others are wrong..Im with you, i loved the pick and the first few years were great..Then inconsistently set in...Plus hes soft....As soon as his head got smashed in the ground and he did nothing i knew tge passion isnt always there..But fu#k em we fleeced Dallas and have AB now so like Vioraider said who the hell cares..
    Don't read his stupid posts, but seems to me that everyone on this board was saying the same thing about cooper even before last season started. Everyone was right. It all turned out as everyone thought except for the bonus of getting a first round pick instead of a second round pick. (Bless J Jones) Seems like FIB might have been the last to catch on.
    And who even does that? Bring up a 6 month old post they made?

He has 5 personalities floating around in that body. One personality was watching his hands and fingers click the mouse to bump a 6 month old thread while the other personality feels nauseous because they lost control to the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Don't read his stupid posts, but seems to me that everyone on this board was saying the same thing about cooper even before last season started. Everyone was right. It all turned out as everyone thought except for the bonus of getting a first round pick instead of a second round pick. (Bless J Jones) Seems like FIB might have been the last to catch on.
    And who even does that? Bring up a 6 month old post they made?
    The same moron that thinks Reggie has ANYTHING to do with this. Total clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    The same moron that thinks Reggie has ANYTHING to do with this. Total clown.
    Ah, well Reggie did have something to do with wasting a first round pick on Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Ah, well Reggie did have something to do with wasting a first round pick on Cooper.
    But it was ALSO Reggie getting a 1st for Cooper from Dallas. So that's how this is related to Reggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    But it was ALSO Reggie getting a 1st for Cooper from Dallas. So that's how this is related to Reggie.
    He was essentially powerless when Gruden was hired. If you choose to believe otherwise, go ahead. If he was pulling off moves like this without direction, he might still be employed by the team

reggies gone, now but was around for last years draft and trades. if miller continues to be a turnstile it will be reggie fault, if the picks used from trades don't work out they will be reggies fault. any that do pay off will be credited to gruden, reggies just gonna be a temporary whipping boy.
    will be interesting to see who takes the blame next year, odds on favourite is cable.

as for coop, dallas have only really seen good stuff from him and blown a high pick on him, they're gonna pay up. we saw a patchy guy who could put amazing numbers or look like he didn't want to be out there, moving on was the only option for us.

we have new wideouts to worry about, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    reggies gone, now but was around for last years draft and trades. if miller continues to be a turnstile it will be reggie fault, if the picks used from trades don't work out they will be reggies fault. any that do pay off will be credited to gruden, reggies just gonna be a temporary whipping boy.
    will be interesting to see who takes the blame next year, odds on favourite is cable.
    That's not how I'd see it. I put all the 2018 draft on Gruden. Cable? All I'd blame him for is how the O line plays if they are healthy. And I blame Gruden for Cable. If Gruden wants to continue with a zone blocking scheme and it still doesn't work, that's on Gruden.
    Just like the last few years of Al's life. Everyone blamed Al. Well now, the buck stops with Gruden.