Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What will Marshawn Lynch do?

  1. #1
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    3,942

    What will Marshawn Lynch do?

    Not giving the ball to Lynch in the super bowl to score has and will go down in infamy as one of the stupidest coaching decisions ever in the nfl. (check out youtube). He responded by sitting out the season and demanded to be traded.
    He comes into his home town Oakland to be an inspiration to kids/people in the area, balls his ass off, and the same thing happens. Not the same stakes, but similar play.
    What do you think he does?
    1. Stop trying
    2. Keep going at full effort

  2. #2
    where is the poll?

  3. #3
    Number 2.

    You're the player, you play, you give 100%.
    Gruden's the coach, he calls the plays.

  4. #4
    At this stage who cares? We will be lucky to win three to four games this season with him and I highly doubt he's on the team next season.

  5. #5
    Lynch has NEVER played a game where he didn't give his all, If he is on the field he is giving his best. And against the HAGS he will be stoked, as long as we don't fall too far behind I'm expecting him too ball out as usual.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Lynch has NEVER played a game where he didn't give his all, If he is on the field he is giving his best. And against the HAGS he will be stoked, as long as we don't fall too far behind I'm expecting him too ball out as usual.
    time for the raiders to plan for life without marshawn ...go get leveon bell and lock down the rb position for the next 3-5 yrs with elite talent top 3 rb in the league

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    time for the raiders to plan for life without marshawn ...go get leveon bell and lock down the rb position for the next 3-5 yrs with elite talent top 3 rb in the league
    This is the big question.

    Bell will be 27 in a few months. Young, but as a RB? He has an injury history, so the I jries go away as he gets closer to 30?

    Raiders are a year or 2 away (the big target is 2020 as we open up Las Vegas Stadium)
    Bell feels like a great RB for a team to win this year and next year.

    I still feel like we should draft a premium RB in round #2 (though it’s a weaker class compared to last year)
    And spend those FA dollars elsewhere.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    This is the big question.

    Bell will be 27 in a few months. Young, but as a RB? He has an injury history, so the I jries go away as he gets closer to 30?

    Raiders are a year or 2 away (the big target is 2020 as we open up Las Vegas Stadium)
    Bell feels like a great RB for a team to win this year and next year.

    I still feel like we should draft a premium RB in round #2 (though it’s a weaker class compared to last year)
    And spend those FA dollars elsewhere.
    bell is a proven elite talent and a top 2 rb,you can draft a good rb to groom afterward or just have cw3 be the backup to bell while learning from him as well,we need an upgrade at rb badly,we also need upgrades at 2 of the wr position,cooper aint the answer and im tired of his peekaboo ass blowing up and disappearing for long stretches of the season

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    bell is a proven elite talent and a top 2 rb,you can draft a good rb to groom afterward or just have cw3 be the backup to bell while learning from him as well,we need an upgrade at rb badly,we also need upgrades at 2 of the wr position,cooper aint the answer and im tired of his peekaboo ass blowing up and disappearing for long stretches of the season
    Will be interested to see what or even IF we offer a contract to Cooper next year.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Will be interested to see what or even IF we offer a contract to Cooper next year.
    At 13.9 next year, I won't be surprised if we tried to trade him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •