Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: Conley

  1. #61
    Senior Member Saynt_Raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    222
    Conley again played ZERO SNAPS in London...Conley, Joseph, Cooper, even Irvin might be moved in the bye week. Blow it all up
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    It looks like Conley dropped to the bottom of the CB depth chart. Only 13 snaps against the Chargers. Is he injured?

    Vic [email protected]
    #Raiders cornerbacks snaps Sunday: Worley 49, Melvin 40, Hall 39, Rodgers-Cromartie 19, Conley 13.
    Kinda hard to cover when the QB gets 100 seconds to throw the [email protected]$!#& ball

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Kinda hard to cover when the QB gets 100 seconds to throw the [email protected]$!#& ball
    Conley is not playing badly. He's not playing at all.

    Vic [email protected]
    Not only did Rodgers-Cromartie replace Gareon Conley in the starting lineup, but the 2017 first-round pick did not play one snap on defense. Only on special teams
    .

  4. #64
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    5,345
    Gruden is blowing up this team to make sure it's as crappy as every other team he's been in charge of. He should have stuck with broadcasting. And Gannon, Rice and Brown were in charge of the Raiders when he was last here.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Gruden is blowing up this team to make sure it's as crappy as every other team he's been in charge of. He should have stuck with broadcasting. And Gannon, Rice and Brown were in charge of the Raiders when he was last here.
    What he said!!!!!

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Gruden is blowing up this team to make sure it's as crappy as every other team he's been in charge of. He should have stuck with broadcasting. And Gannon, Rice and Brown were in charge of the Raiders when he was last here.
    Gruden wants high draft picks. He will try to trade players for more picks before the trade deadline and after the season. His job is secure, so he doesn't have to win. The Raiders are not a contender. Is it better to win a few games, or get a higher pick?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Kinda hard to cover when the QB gets 100 seconds to throw the [email protected]$!#& ball
    yep,cb's need a pass rush to help or else its 70% completion's,cant let the qb sit back for 5 sec cause somebody always gets open even shitty wr's get open

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Gruden is blowing up this team to make sure it's as crappy as every other team he's been in charge of. He should have stuck with broadcasting. And Gannon, Rice and Brown were in charge of the Raiders when he was last here.
    team needs it,we need a start over and we will get one as soon as irvin,cooper and joseph are gone along with seth,penn and jordy,marshawn experiment is over after this yr as well

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Gruden wants high draft picks. He will try to trade players for more picks before the trade deadline and after the season. His job is secure, so he doesn't have to win. The Raiders are not a contender. Is it better to win a few games, or get a higher pick?
    trade irvin,coop and joseph all of em have value,the falcons could use joseph maybe get a 4th for him,they also need a cb and dt help as well,trade coop off to buffalo or washington whom need help at wr,lots of teams need a 4/3 de

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    trade irvin,coop and joseph all of em have value,the falcons could use joseph maybe get a 4th for him,they also need a cb and dt help as well,trade coop off to buffalo or washington whom need help at wr,lots of teams need a 4/3 de
    Throw Melvin in there as well. Seems Gruden is in love with Worley, might as well trade Melvin, get Conley back in there, drive his value and move him in the offseason. Nelson becomes the 3rd corner.

    https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...t-this-feeling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •