Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Conley

Word is they are already trying to move Conley and Joseph for future picks.... Gruden literally has it out for every draft pick Reggie has made these last few years.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    Word is they are already trying to move Conley and Joseph for future picks.... Gruden literally has it out for every draft pick Reggie has made these last few years.
    karl joseph is a busted pick,so getting rid of his ass for a late pick is just fine plus opens up more cap room for next yr,conley ain't going anywhere basically a rookie this yr

Sick of hearing from some on here saying this is a wash season or practice season....I think there is legitimate reason to question if Gruden and Carr are the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Sick of hearing from some on here saying this is a wash season or practice season....I think there is legitimate reason to question if Gruden and Carr are the answers
    Never a wash season, the group Gruden drafted, it's important they get as much reps, experience under their belt. Carr has proven he is an NFL caliber QB with protection, typical of any NFL QB, you give them time to read, they will be solid NFL QBs. Al always said the QB must go down in the first 10 plays of the game and he must go down hard.....this is true of Carr, you rattle him early, you own him. The line needs to provide better pass protection, through 5 games, this Carr's career high in terms of sack percentage at 5.2%.

The team needs to get deeper and stronger on both lines. If you don't have that, you won't have success.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    karl joseph is a busted pick,so getting rid of his ass for a late pick is just fine plus opens up more cap room for next yr,conley ain't going anywhere basically a rookie this yr
    Yep, I'll never forget sitting in my recliner when they called out Karl Joseph as our first pick in that draft. Me and my other Raider buddies all looked at each other and simultaneously said "WHO?!!!" Then to find out how small he was and that Reggie only watched his tape (never an in person try out) screamed BUUUUUUUUUUUST!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    Honestly the writing is on the wall - Reggie will 'step down' after this year.
    Even before Gruden every single pick Reggie has made minus 1-2 over the last decade have not even been starting!
    Gruden is just cleaning out the shit roster and making a point that keeping draft busts on the field doesn't matter to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    If McKenzie does get pushed out by Gruden, get ready for Bruce Allen .
    Dam Bro i hope not...Allen is garbage..But your rite he wants his guys...But god please no Bruce Allen..

Bringing in Allen I think would be a big mistake but we know if Reggie leaves Gruden will bring in some he is familiar with. At this time we are still in rebuilding mode going on what year 16 or so..

Quote Originally Posted by IERaiderFan View Post
    Bringing in Allen I think would be a big mistake but we know if Reggie leaves Gruden will bring in some he is familiar with. At this time we are still in rebuilding mode going on what year 16 or so..
    im hoping scott mccloughan

I am hoping ozzie