Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carr's INTs

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    coop is a peek a boo player shows up once every 3 games,hate that he has no emotions at all too,no fire or fight
    On a few plays, Carr was in trouble behind the line and the receivers didn't turn around to give him a target. I don't see Cooper watching Carr at all.

Carr's interceptions are a few mistakes and mostly growing pains in a new offense. He had amazing rapport w/ Crabtree and he's getting to know Bryant. He knows Coop, but Coop is a young player turning the corner. He played well this week. Coop shows up, but makes mistakes. How is 2 games w/ over 100+ yards no fight, no fire? He's figuring this offense out also.

Carr was trying to get Bryant going and that pick deep was ALL Bryant's fault. I can guarantee you they are working together and Bryant wishes he could have that one back. They will get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Carr's interceptions are a few mistakes and mostly growing pains in a new offense. He had amazing rapport w/ Crabtree and he's getting to know Bryant. He knows Coop, but Coop is a young player turning the corner. He played well this week. Coop shows up, but makes mistakes. How is 2 games w/ over 100+ yards no fight, no fire? He's figuring this offense out also.

Carr was trying to get Bryant going and that pick deep was ALL Bryant's fault. I can guarantee you they are working together and Bryant wishes he could have that one back. They will get it together.
    bryant wont be around too much longer,the league is gonna get him soon,we should go get corey coleman whom is street fa just for a look see,kids got all the talent in the world but is a knucklehead and were definitely gonna need another longball threat on this team

bryant wont be around too much longer,the league is gonna get him soon,we should go get corey coleman whom is street fa just for a look see,kids got all the talent in the world but is a knucklehead and were definitely gonna need another longball threat on this team
    Maybe...Idk man...we will see w/ Bryant. He is in an appeal right now and who the hell knows. His production has so much to do with the Raiders willingness to bring him back. He has shown flashes and is growing. I like the receivers we have...and even more I want continuity for the offense. We will see.

There were 2 throws that concern me, I think the pick up the sideline where the safety had enough time to sprint across the field and cut the ball off was one and the bomb Bryant dropped is another. Carr's bombs seems to have some type of hang time to it, where it just hangs forever allowing a defender time to make up ground. He's putting too much loft, touch on bombs, passes where if it's incomplete, you overthrow it. Bryant was leaning right, and trying to comeback left to the ball, it just hung up there forever. Not sure if he's doing anything special to it. He has the arm strength to zing it no more then 10 feet off the ground down, and downfield about 40-50 yards. We witnessed that late in the KC game last year. He's at his best just letting his passes fly in there with velocity, the Cook and Nelson TD's are perfect examples....but those touch passes 30-40 yards vertical has a lot of hang time on it. Maybe that sideline pick was just a bad read and he wanted to give our guy a change to jump for it in a man to man matchup.

Kill the bombs; it work for Gannon where everyone know he did not have a stronge arm...

You have to be one of the most ominous fans on this board. I talk about Lynch, you talk about a RB in the draft to replace him. Talk about Bryant, you say he won’t be around. Bryant has already tried to appeal a suspension. His past is behind him and the league may prove you right. But why can’t you enjoy what we have now?

2018 Raiders ARE ranked 2nd in total offense after four games. You should be celebrating, but instead you’re waiting for perfection and the pursuit of it like a GM. Damn. Maybe I’m trippin, but why are fans the worst thing about this team?

You have to be one of the most ominous fans on this board. I talk about Lynch, you talk about a RB in the draft to replace him. Talk about Bryant, you say he won’t be around. Bryant has already tried to appeal a suspension. His past is behind him and the league may prove you right. But why can’t you enjoy what we have now?

2018 Raiders ARE ranked 2nd in total offense after four games. You should be celebrating, but instead you’re waiting for perfection and the pursuit of it like a GM. Damn. Maybe I’m trippin, but why are fans the worst thing about this team?
    bro im looking for long term success like most of the old timers here lynch and bryant are bandages on our team as lynch has already said this is his last yr with us and bryants history with the league won't get him any favors,im celebrating the win and our offnse being #2 but our record is 1-3 despite that,im also not into sugar coating stuff

ps i like the direction were heading toward and i also see what gruden is thinking and doing to the club as a whole,2019 is the turning point for us imo

bro im looking for long term success like most of the old timers here lynch and bryant are bandages on our team as lynch has already said this is his last yr with us and bryants history with the league won't get him any favors,im celebrating the win and our offnse being #2 but our record is 1-3 despite that,im also not into sugar coating stuff

ps i like the direction were heading toward and i also see what gruden is thinking and doing to the club as a whole,2019 is the turning point for us imo
    I feel ya...I like the direction also.