Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week #2. 2019 Draft draft position

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Carr needs to take some chances. Not check down for the sure thing. If he doesn't do it against Denver, put McCarron in. Or McGlion if he's available.
    Denver's defense is good, but not as good as the Rams. Cut down on the INTs and penalties and they should be OK. Time for the Raider defense to get some turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Denver's defense is good, but not as good as the Rams. Cut down on the INTs and penalties and they should be OK. Time for the Raider defense to get some turnovers.
    Just think of the insane amount of talent our rookie LT Miller is dealing with his 1st 2 weeks. Love this expure he’s getting! Such an un sexy pick but it sure was needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Just think of the insane amount of talent our rookie LT Miller is dealing with his 1st 2 weeks. Love this expure he’s getting! Such an un sexy pick but it sure was needed!
    kolton miller looks to be the top tackle so far in that draft and we got him at 15,gruden and company are looking down the road at the future of the teams and had a strong 1st draft imo,next yr 2 first rd picks and close to 100 million in space will repair our team big time on youth and talent

Is McGlinchey (how do you spell that) even playing right now? I don't follow those bums across the Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Week #2 of the NFL season.
    Where will we draft?

If we end up having #16 and #5, it feels like the #16 pick will come from Chicago.

After a solid showing @ GB they feel like a .500 team. Ballpark of 7-9,8-8,9-7. A legit top 6 NFL D but a below average O.
    They play in their HOME opener on MNF vs 0-1 Seattle. The Seahawks also feel like a .500 team.
    Chicago has some cupcakes coming up so another loss to start 0-2 would be HUGE. But that home crowd will be going nuts on Monday. Tough tough game for Sea.

Raiders play @ Mile High.
    We saw what Carr did with pressure in his face (and at his feet) last week. Quick dump offs to avoid pressure might be the norm again. Denver sacked Wilson 6 times last week!!
    Look for Cooper to get more looks downfield Sunday. You know Gruden is hammering that home this week. Shit up, take the hit, and throw it to Coop! His happy feet remind me of his brother losing confidence with scary pressure every week in Houston.

We are big underdogs this week, lose this game, it could spiral. We follow Sunday with a east coast game at improved Miami, and back home vs MUCH improved and talented Clev Browns. Then back in LA vs arguably the most talented team in the NFL in the Chargers. If Bosa is healthy, that’s another death D-Line Carr has to deal with.

How Carr deals with this Bronco D-Line could give a forecast how this season will progress.

Chicago win = they finish 9-7 about pick #18
    Chicago loss = they finish 7-9 about pick #12

Raider win = we finish 8-8 about pick #16
    Raider loss = we finish 5-11 about pick #6
    Denver sacked Wilson 6 times because of a crappy O-line. Oakland has one of the best. Don't see 6 sacks again brother. And Carr had quick dump offs to avoid breaking an ankle or back again. It's called smart football and something that Chucky teaches. Quick designed throws is not having happy feet. Happy feet is dropping back and quickly studder stepping your feet with no pressure in the QB's face. Also a term called 'seeing ghosts'. I saw none of that out of Carr. Big difference bro.

Document this thread. I would be very surprised if Oakland's pick is the higher of the two. I don't see Chicago ending up a winning record. And a season spiraling under Jon Gruden? Won't happen bro!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, and Chucky I trust!