Thread: Cool Raider shirts

Cool Raider shirts

A buddy sent me a link. I got the WVU one. They have other college teams too. I've been a member here since the original site, just so you know this isn't spam. Just passing along a cool shirt I bought.

https://teezama.com/shop/2helmet-rai...a-mountaineers

good luck. Those are horrible.
    How about making one that says " I'ma Kings and Lakers fan and also a Raidersss fan.
    Way to wordy for a T shirt.
    Tell your friend a simple black shirt that says
    RAID
    EEERRRR
    SSSSSSS

Put a small Raiders graphic at the neck line.
    Done. You're welcome.

I haven't purchase much Raiders gear since their last Super Bowl. I did get some when they were winning in 2016, but nothing since.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I haven't purchase much Raiders gear since their last Super Bowl. I did get some when they were winning in 2016, but nothing since.
    Fair weather fan much? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raidken13 View Post
    I've been a fan since George Blanda was throwing TD passes and kicking the extra point. My home is loaded with Raider items. I just don't get motivated to make purchases when they are losing.

I've been a fan since I saw Lamonica in a preseason game in Birmingham Alabama, but I don't get gear with individuals names on it...if i did it would be Stabler he is what the Raiders have always meant to me!

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    I've been a fan since I saw Lamonica in a preseason game in Birmingham Alabama, but I don't get gear with individuals names on it...if i did it would be Stabler he is what the Raiders have always meant to me!
    I don't know how many jerseys I purchased before the player was traded away. Who's jersey could you purchase off of the current roster? Carr may be a Raider next year, but who else? I've seen a service on the web that covers the name on an existing jersey with a different one. Maybe we need Velcro name tags and numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidken13 View Post
    Says the guy who bought a Mack jersey.
    I have 3.
    Belietnikoff, Tim Brown, Stabler.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Says the guy who bought a Mack jersey.
    I have 3.
    Belietnikoff, Tim Brown, Stabler.
    You could probably get a Raiders Mack jersey very cheap right now at the Salvation Army store.

That is a Fugly Tee Shirt.