Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Video: Wr amari cooper on facing the rams: “i think that we’re very prepared”

  1. #1
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    311

    Video: Wr amari cooper on facing the rams: “i think that we’re very prepared”

    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  2. #2
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    5,334
    Did he get some legal sticky? Because he's always been prepared to run route. Just can't catch the ball unless it will make a highlight.

  3. #3
    I think with Gruden putting in his usual 25 hour work days, we’ll be as prepared and coached up as any team in the league. Love having legit professionals coaching this team!

  4. #4
    They better be, they are home dogs and a win on Monday night would throw a massive wrench in the media's agenda. The darling, loaded up Rams losing week 1 to the lowly, out-of-touch Raiders? Oh yes.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    They better be, they are home dogs and a win on Monday night would throw a massive wrench in the media's agenda. The darling, loaded up Rams losing week 1 to the lowly, out-of-touch Raiders? Oh yes.
    I honestly couldn’t think of a tougher week #1 matchup.
    Hopefully Gruden has something up his sleeve.
    They sure are loading up for this 1-2 year run. I just don’t see how this team doesn’t make the super bowl.
    The top 2 DTs in the league (when healthy) on the same line? Damn!

    If we lose, there’s going to be a TON of haters doing their thing.
    But if we stay close, get a timely turnover, and squeak one out at the end? Oh man!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    I honestly couldn’t think of a tougher week #1 matchup.
    Hopefully Gruden has something up his sleeve.
    They sure are loading up for this 1-2 year run. I just don’t see how this team doesn’t make the super bowl.
    The top 2 DTs in the league (when healthy) on the same line? Damn!

    If we lose, there’s going to be a TON of haters doing their thing.
    But if we stay close, get a timely turnover, and squeak one out at the end? Oh man!!
    The Raiders really have nothing to lose and everything to gain - even if for just 1 week. They are expected to lose this game, handily if you ask around (the betting line is about 4.5 right now and I've read some say it should be more like 7.) We are not expected to hang with the Rams, let alone win. A win on Monday will change the rhetoric even if for a short time and will certainly have many raising their eyebrows, especially if the offense puts up points to win the game.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    The Raiders really have nothing to lose and everything to gain - even if for just 1 week. They are expected to lose this game, handily if you ask around (the betting line is about 4.5 right now and I've read some say it should be more like 7.) We are not expected to hang with the Rams, let alone win. A win on Monday will change the rhetoric even if for a short time and will certainly have many raising their eyebrows, especially if the offense puts up points to win the game.
    What did Mike Tyson say??? "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."

    If we can come out and hit em in the gut we could derail the Rams momentum they will bring in from last year. We have to run the ball on these guys to win and slow down the pass rush and negate Talib/Peters.

    So many unknowns on our Defense is scary and exciting at the same time - although I hinge on exciting since we have not had much to cheer about with our D the last few years. You can bet that the crowd will be jacked for this game!

  8. #8
    There is a decent chance that the young Goff gets exposed now that there is tape for the league now.. He's not as good of a QB as Carr so hopefully Guenther has a plan to make him struggle and make him have to beat us with his arm.

  9. #9
    Is it just me or does Coop sound like Michael Jackson..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •