Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I kinda side with Gruden...

  1. #1
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    311

    I kinda side with Gruden...


  2. #2
    Well we gotta give Gruden a chance...
    I know when he was in Tampa in
    his first couple of year he lost a bunch
    Draft picks to the Raiders and the
    Bucs were getting old...and maybe
    his heart was not in it

  3. #3
    after the dust has settled and the heart stopped ruling the head the deal does make sense, it's a shame because mack is an awesome player, but we've lost great players before and will again in the future no doubt.

  4. #4
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    5,334
    Patriots lost Aaron Hernandez.... just sayin....

  5. #5
    I hate not having Mack, but there is truth to what is being said regarding the cap, building a roster and the fact is we aren't in Super Bowl shape right now.

    Two things this will come down to:

    1. Coaching effectively
    2. Drafting well

    If those two things happen, this team can get on the winning track for the long haul.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I hate not having Mack, but there is truth to what is being said regarding the cap, building a roster and the fact is we aren't in Super Bowl shape right now.

    Two things this will come down to:

    1. Coaching effectively
    2. Drafting well

    If those two things happen, this team can get on the winning track for the long haul.
    RM can't draft for shit. Let's hope Gruden has more influence (if it was his influence in the last draft)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    RM can't draft for shit. Let's hope Gruden has more influence (if it was his influence in the last draft)
    Have a hard time believing Reggie will be around after the season to draft. Besides contradicting each other with the Mack trade, notice Gruden has cut almost all of the remaining players from Reggie's drafts pre 2018. We have about 12 players left from the combined 2012-17 drafts: Carr, Gabe, Jelly, Amari, Feliciano, McDonald, Joseph, Calhoun, Wash, Conley, Vanderdoes, Lee. If Reggie sticks he'll be minimized. Just hope the team brings in someone b/c Gruden's draft history hasn't been stellar either.

  8. #8
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    1,726
    At least Michael Irving, Steve Mariucci and Kurt Warner gave us some love, everyone else you hear from has been shitting on us.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    At least Michael Irving, Steve Mariucci and Kurt Warner gave us some love, everyone else you hear from has been shitting on us.
    i could give 2 f.cks about what everyone is saying about us,its not like they gave us any respect even in the old days,we just took it back then !!! time to get back to taking shit again !!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ffjxc View Post
    Have a hard time believing Reggie will be around after the season to draft. Besides contradicting each other with the Mack trade, notice Gruden has cut almost all of the remaining players from Reggie's drafts pre 2018. We have about 12 players left from the combined 2012-17 drafts: Carr, Gabe, Jelly, Amari, Feliciano, McDonald, Joseph, Calhoun, Wash, Conley, Vanderdoes, Lee. If Reggie sticks he'll be minimized. Just hope the team brings in someone b/c Gruden's draft history hasn't been stellar either.
    One thing I don't get is - why do people who can't draft - why do they trust their own opinions so much?

    You ever had a friend who always picked bad restaurants and at some point, you were like, ok, you're not picking where we eat anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •