Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mack wants $22M/Yr.

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.

Macks good, but no where near 22 million good...the Raiders have the leverage..he earthier plays or fuck him! If he sits a year he's fucked! But the question is will he be a malcontent at 13.8 million a year & the raiders are fucked???

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    Thanks a very good read.

He’s going to sign. It’s going to be 20+ million. I’m not saying that I like it or am on board with it, but this is what the league is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    He’s going to sign. It’s going to be 20+ million. I’m not saying that I like it or am on board with it, but this is what the league is now.
    He better show up then. RM showed last year he won't negotiate with anyone if they don't show up and participate RE:Penn.

Be a bad idea to break on that stance with Mack with Cooper looming next year

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    This is what the league is now?
    A defensive player getting 20+ per year? It is NOT what the league is now u til it actually happens.
    I don’t see the Raiders offering 20+

So to be clear, its still "optional" for a team to implement or not, correct?

the salary cap went from 167 million to 177 million in 2018; so their a chance next year it will be around 185 million give or take....a defensive player is going to get 20 million a year soon; might be this year or next or the year after, but it going to happen...

The problem is that Mack and Donald are at their peak; they have at least 3 or 4 years left before they will start to decline....so they know what the score is...

People keep saying what about Cooper; well Cooper is no Mack; Mack can be argue that he the best defensive player in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by IERaiderFan View Post
    22 Million, I say TRADE HIM.
    He's the best player on the team and one of the best in the league, but for that much money, I agree!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL