Thread: Raiders 2021

Raiders 2021

$ 100 gas prices to get me to Las Vegas and back,
    $ 400 Saturday and Sunday night hotel rooms,
    $ 200 Some sorry ass show to keep Mrs. Happy on Saturday
    $ 300 Eating out, drinks, misc,
    $ 400 Raider tickets (probably more)
    $ 300 Gambling
    $ 300 Parking, transit, misc, game day stuff.

$2,000 hmm. Man I think I'll just go on a cruise and watch
    it on the big screen of the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thringtime View Post
    $ 300 Gambling

Tickets are going to cost that much per game for STH. I like your idea of going on a cruise for that price.

$ 300 Gambling

you can get the rooms much cheaper if you look around or go off strip,gambling gives you a chance to win if you know what your doing and play the right games,skip the show,they mostly suck anyway

parking and transit,pretty sure most of the hotels will be offering free transit or you can buy a pass on the monorail

gas/tickets your gonna have to pay for either way

ill be going to a lot of vegas games in 2021 and friday and sat black jack and craps plus free drinks will put money in my pockets most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by FrontrowSTH View Post
    Tickets are going to cost that much per game for STH. I like your idea of going on a cruise for that price.
    i figure 1st yr getting tickets will be tough due to new stadium but after that ticket prices will drop

Those look like 2012 prices.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Those look like 2012 prices.
    Yeah I think the last time I was in Vegas was 2012 LOL. In hind sight it’s probably going to be 2500. I can do the 4 day Mexico cruise for that with a mini suite. I’ve enjoyed two Raider games on their big screen it’s great we have lots of fans in attendance.

Yeah I think the last time I was in Vegas was 2012 LOL. In hind sight it’s probably going to be 2500. I can do the 4 day Mexico cruise for that with a mini suite. I’ve enjoyed two Raider games on their big screen it’s great we have lots of fans in attendance.
    The broadcasters have changed their contracts in South Mexico (the only good place to go). Not sure if they will show Raider games there. Probably have to go to Mexico City or north. Just don't let the police near your luggage.

NFL getting soft. I'm waiting for XFL in 2020 and watching on TV.

I'm from Vegas, still have family there, so pricing is going to be greatly reduced for me! I can stay with family, eat there, and have them drive me around or use their cars. I need plane tickets, and game tickets, which Im pretty sure my brother in law can get, hes the head greenskeeper at Bears Best. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan43 View Post
    I'm from Vegas, still have family there, so pricing is going to be greatly reduced for me! I can stay with family, eat there, and have them drive me around or use their cars. I need plane tickets, and game tickets, which Im pretty sure my brother in law can get, hes the head greenskeeper at Bears Best. Woohoo!
    That's the best way. I have one family member there, but I just really don't want to stay with him.
    http://www.derrickbarry.com/

He's a good kid, but the two boy friends are weird. I'd get a hotel if staying in town. Don't get me wrong I'll go at least once a year but at $2k - $2500 a shot I'd rather take a 4 day cruise.

Raw the cruise ships pull down a satellite and put the games on their big screen over the pool. The night games are the best, but day time offers intriguing scenery on the ship too. Some of the best fans I've met are on board.