Thread: Rashaan Evans

Rashaan Evans

Vita Vea or Evans at 10. Forget about Smith or Edmunds.https://youtu.be/isz9BQUPzC4

Quote Originally Posted by Raidersdiehard View Post
    Vita Vea or Evans at 10. Forget about Smith or Edmunds.https://youtu.be/isz9BQUPzC4
    only if new england traded up to #10 and we got #23 and #31 plus a 4th,love evans tape but their are questions about his speed

He looks plenty fast to me on tape or "football speed". What was his 40?

refused to run the 40 at the combines and pro day

Don't know about his 40, but he has one hell of a 10 yard BURST!!!!!!

Watching Evans highlight tape definitely looks like the kid is a sideline to sideline baller..
    However, they were just talking about this on Sirius NFL, and ALL of the pundits were saying Vanderesch in their mimd is the best LBer. Especially when comparing to Evans.. they said watching Vanderesch tape (and thats not just his highlight reel), they said the kid is all over the dield, has tremendous presnap reads, is screaming on the dield directing the defense and is just the overall best NFL linebacker prospect (right now).
    Cant go wrong with Evans or Vanderesch but based off of ehat I was hearing, Vanderesch should be our pick... yes i know about the injuries.
    He is the best inside linebacker prospect and thats what we really need..

Isn’t he McClain part two....didn’t realize anyone thought he was a top ten let alone first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    Watching Evans highlight tape definitely looks like the kid is a sideline to sideline baller..
    However, they were just talking about this on Sirius NFL, and ALL of the pundits were saying Vanderesch in their mimd is the best LBer. Especially when comparing to Evans.. they said watching Vanderesch tape (and thats not just his highlight reel), they said the kid is all over the dield, has tremendous presnap reads, is screaming on the dield directing the defense and is just the overall best NFL linebacker prospect (right now).
    Cant go wrong with Evans or Vanderesch but based off of ehat I was hearing, Vanderesch should be our pick... yes i know about the injuries.
    He is the best inside linebacker prospect and thats what we really need..
    I like Vander Esch but his hips look stiff. But since yeah if we could land him or Evans later in the first rd and pick up a few more picks, great! Especially since we suck at first round picks anyway.

No more Alambam LB's.