Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who don't you want the competition to get in the division on draft day?

The 2015 Doug Martin would be awesome!! Raiders hoping playing back home in Oakland will flip that switch.
    I’d still rather have Anderson though. More consistent.

Vea to the Chargers?!?! Oof!! That would be hell playing vs that D-line twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    The 2015 Doug Martin would be awesome!! Raiders hoping playing back home in Oakland will flip that switch.
    I’d still rather have Anderson though. More consistent.

Vea to the Chargers?!?! Oof!! That would be hell playing vs that D-line twice a year.
    chargers are the front runner to win the afc west,defense is already top 7 and they have a good offense already in place as well,only need to fix the oline at the tackle position because they get forest lamp back from injury this yr

Donks are going to get a QB Mayfield ( thatís who I say, he was in Denver meeting with staff the other day) Barkley would be the next option. Looks like the Wyoming kid will go #1 unl as it is smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanez8898 View Post
    Donks are going to get a QB Mayfield ( that’s who I say, he was in Denver meeting with staff the other day) Barkley would be the next option. Looks like the Wyoming kid will go #1 unl as it is smoke and mirrors.
    I think the Jets get Mayfield...