Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders lack of activity

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    God Lord...we couldnt do better than 5 million? Lame

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    God Lord...we couldnt do better than 5 million? Lame
    yeah,5 million for mo wilkerson was a great get

I thought you didn't like team cancers and malcontents? Why would you want Mo Wilkerson here? He's a way bigger team distraction than Lynch, Crabtree, and Cook combined.

Sheldon Richardson is the only top twelve free agent still available and the Chiefs are after him.

It's a good thing McKenzie did so well drafting defensive players. No FA help needed.

Sheldon Richardson also another player that misses team meetings and likes to go joy riding with guns and smoking/drinking with his friends. I ask again - why would you want malcontents and cancers here?

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I thought you didn't like team cancers and malcontents? Why would you want Mo Wilkerson here? He's a way bigger team distraction than Lynch, Crabtree, and Cook combined.
    on a 1 yr prove it deal full of incentives you think wilkerson would still be a malcontent...no way wilkerson is trying to rehab his rep vs lynch,crab and cook whom have multi yr deals,notice how none of these guys are making a peep this yr ...gruden and reggie looking for reason to cut em

Sheldon Richardson also another player that misses team meetings and likes to go joy riding with guns and smoking/drinking with his friends. I ask again - why would you want malcontents and cancers here?
    was a model citizen last yr and played his as off rehabbing his rep in seattle,wilkerson doing the same this yr in green bay

Welcome back Lee Smith. I am really getting anxious to see someone else besides a TE signed.

He was fine with the Seahawks last year and they definitely want him back. Richardson will be knocking Carr to the ground as a Chief.

So things slow down now after the opening of things at 1pm.......prepping for the 2nd wave to hit.