Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders lack of activity

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    I think Reggie is playing this smart ... a lot of these dudes are not worth what they are getting paid . Let the market set itself and then go from there
    A lot of cap casualties in a year or 2

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.

I don't mind sitting quiet for awhile, no one really jumps off the board as a must have player. I would have liked Aaron Colvin though.....hopefully we can get Wilkerson or Richardson, although Richardson is more of a run stuffing DT and we just resigned Jelly

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I don't mind sitting quiet for awhile, no one really jumps off the board as a must have player. I would have liked Aaron Colvin though.....hopefully we can get Wilkerson or Richardson, although Richardson is more of a run stuffing DT and we just resigned Jelly
    yeah i wanted colvin but the market is red hot right now with teams going on spending sprees and way over paying on players, wish the raiders would sign bowman back or sign zack brown at mlb already

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    I think Reggie is playing this smart ... a lot of these dudes are not worth what they are getting paid . Let the market set itself and then go from there
    i agree 100% reggie is playing it smart right now and not over paying over priced players,maybe we can go after ej gains at cb

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i agree 100% reggie is playing it smart right now and not over paying over priced players,maybe we can go after ej gains at cb
    That would be a shrewd pick up, I liked Gaines coming out of Missouri. Hope we can also resign Bowman and another starter like Mo Wilkerson. I would even still resign TJ if he's a reasonable price, I heard the Donks like him

That would be a shrewd pick up, I liked Gaines coming out of Missouri. Hope we can also resign Bowman and another starter like Mo Wilkerson. I would even still resign TJ if he's a reasonable price, I heard the Donks like him
    Donks are showing interest because our ex-DB coach is there now. That said, they don't have a ton of cap room so I doubt they throw a big contact at him. At the end of the day I think we re-sign him, draft a CB in Rnd1 and another in rounds 4-6.

Better figure out the corner position. We have NONE except for the rumored all pro Conley that hasn’t done shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Better figure out the corner position. We have NONE except for the rumored all pro Conley that hasn’t done shit...
    Maybe Reggie doesn't think the team needs CB's. Just like he doesn't think the team needs interior DL or interior LB's. Maybe they are going to go heavy on DB's in the draft, but if anyone remembers Charles Woodsons first couple years. He made some big plays and was DROY but he got beat a lot. He learned the pace of the NFL and became a great DB. We have all rookies and cast offs and no pocket colapsing DL, it could get rough.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...ft-for-raiders

Wilkerson signed with Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Agreed..let the rest of league waste $$$$
    And get better at the same time while the Raiders field the same, if not worse, team than last year. Yay