Thread: Pro Bowl Receivers Offer High Praise For Derek Carr

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Pro Bowl Receivers Offer High Praise For Derek Carr

I hope some of those Pro Bowl receivers would like to catch passes from Carr all season long as Raiders.

“He’s a great quarterback, a guy that I respect, admire; you guys have a great one in y’all hands,” said Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jarvis Landry. “Make sure you take care of him, keep taking care of him.”
    Mr. Free Agent Landry....wanna help take care of him here with the Raiders? :-)

This CANT be right... I’ve read on game day threads and others countless times, that it’s Carrs fault that the receivers drop the ball. He doesn’t throw a “catchable” ball... Whatever that means. I think I’ll go with the opinions of the people that actually KNOW WTF they’re talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by vioraider View Post
    this cant be right... I’ve read on game day threads and others countless times, that it’s carrs fault that the receivers drop the ball. He doesn’t throw a “catchable” ball... Whatever that means. I think i’ll go with the opinions of the people that actually know wtf they’re talking about.
    exactly,playing with idiot coaches,cancerous backstabbers in the locker room,dealing with a broken back in 3 places affected derek carr greatly

He never looked the same after that injury. I believe they did rush him back but thankfully nothing serious happened in result of it. I look back to two years ago and the stuff he was doing in and out of the pocket was leaps and bounds compared to what he was doing this year. I believe with a good off season and regaining his confidence he will be right were he left before the broken leg