Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titans vs Jaguars.

Titans vs Jaguars.

That's what I want to see, my wife says , That's not going to happen! I can hope but I will be watching closely to see if the NFL makes it a Steelers, Patriots Championship, That's what some ratings would want...not me.

Your wife is correct. I'm not going to say the NFL will throw games (cough...) to get a Steelers/Patriots playoff game but it would bring higher in ratings. By that I mean, only 15% down over last year compared to 25% down. I just don't want to see Tom Brady's face anymore. Honestly, I think for the NFL it's better to have a new era of champions.

Mariota will have to play the game of his life, And the Titans Defense Must get off the field in the first half and try to keep it close, 13 point dogs, I hope that motivates them. the Jags Kicked the Steelers in the teeth once and I believe that D can do it again.

Well the Titans will have to get past the Patriots first. Not sure if that can happen but I do think the Jags can beat the Steelers. Then I'm all over the Jags kicking patriot ass in the AFC Championship.

The Patriots will not fall apart like the Chiefs did.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontrowSTH View Post
    The Patriots will not fall apart like the Chiefs did.
    I'm hoping they do. They have some turmoil going on in the Belichick/Brady situation.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I'm hoping they do. They have some turmoil going on in the Belichick/Brady situation.
    Brady is old, That's what I'm counting on, I'm sure he is drinking baby blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    Brady is old, That's what I'm counting on, mI'm sure he is drinking baby blood.
    It is going to be in the low 20s at game time, it will be interesting to see if Brady has a difficult time getting the ball down field and throwing the quick hitters.

I think that Tennessee will keep it close and will have a chance for an upset!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyToledo View Post
    It is going to be in the low 20s at game time, it will be interesting to see if Brady has a difficult time getting the ball down field and throwing the quick hitters.

I think that Tennessee will keep it close and will have a chance for an upset!!!
    Check the air the balls!!!!

this one could get ugly real fast for the titans,patriots are very tough to beat at home and the patriots are healthy after a by week,remember the chiefs were killing the titans with travis kelce until the concussion,patriots will use gronks vs the titans