Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Oakland Raiders Opponents

2018 Oakland Raiders Opponents

2018 Oakland Raiders Opponents
    Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks

Away:
    Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

I will be going to a couple of the home games if it works out.

Wow another top 3 toughest schedule we will be lucky to win 9 games

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Wow another top 3 toughest schedule we will be lucky to win 9 games
    Doesn't look that tough. Steelers, Rams, and Chiefs are only playoff teams.

Brutal schedule. Been to Tenn. the last 2 years...and to Cleveland the 2 years before that. Taking a break in 2018 though.

Hell yeah, going to take my son to the Bengals game, he is a Bengals fan, I know but I tried to raise him right.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pawneee View Post
    Hell yeah, going to take my son to the Bengals game, he is a Bengals fan, I know but I tried to raise him right.....lol
    My son tried this around Halloween. Said he's a Bengals fan. Went trick or treating in a Bengals player costume. Now, he's a Dolphins fan. I bought him Raiders headphones and fidget spinners and he loves them. He's 6 so there's time for me to save him, lol.

One plus I see is it will probably be one of the least miles travelled years for the Raiders in a while .