Thread: New Raider Bar In Henderson, Nevada...

Street Guy is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

New Raider Bar In Las Vegas...

Yeah,

The Off Ramp Lounge in Las Vegas went out of business last week...so now all of us are going to be watching all of the Raider games overhere. The Super Bowl game on February 7th this Sunday at 3:25PM. Come on down because we're going to be there at 3PM or a hour before because this place will be packed since it's the last football game of the season...wear your Raiders gear.

P.S. Here's the info:
    TrainWrecks Sports Bar & Grill
    3550 South Decatur
    Las Vegas, NV 89103

RaiderFan1980 is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer

Raider Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Street Guy View Post
    Yeah,

The Off Ramp Lounge in Las Vegas went out of business last week...so now all of us are going to be watching all of the Raider games overhere. The Super Bowl game on February 7th this Sunday at 3:25PM. Come on down because we're going to be there at 3PM or a hour before because this place will be packed since it's the last football game of the season...wear your Raiders gear.

P.S. Here's the info:
    TrainWrecks Sports Bar & Grill
    3550 South Decatur
    Las Vegas, NV 89103
    How's the place to watch a Raider game? CAn I go grab something to eat without smelling like an ashtray when I leave?

Ed

RaiderFan1980 is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer

Raider Bar

How's the place to watch a Raider game? CAn I go grab something to eat without smelling like an ashtray when I leave?

Ed

Street Guy is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Yeah (you'll be able to get food at both places & not smell like some ashtray),

TrainWrecks went out of business also, but now people are going to Shifty's & Westcliff Station.

P.S. Since I don't live in Las Vegas anymore...I haven't been to any of these place, but my Sin City Raider fans that still live out there go to those two places with the two seperate Raider booster clubs (you can find out more about them on FaceBook).

Thread Information