Thread: Grading the Week 11 loss to the New Orleans Saints

Hall of Famer

Grading the Week 11 loss to the New Orleans Saints

Grading the Raiders

Pass offense

Carson Palmer (22 for 40, 312 yards) had his third straight game of 300 yards or more, but 113 of those were tacked on with the Raiders already trailing 35-10. Two interceptions were costly -- one that Malcolm Jenkins returned 55 yards for a touchdown, the other that bounced off Brandon Myers in the end zone for a Saints interception. Palmer and Denarius Moore were barely in the same area code. Grade: D

Run offense

Marcel Reece gave the Raiders steady yards on the ground, finishing with 103 yards on 19 carries as the Raiders rushed for 120 yards overall and a respectable 4.6 yards per carry. The Raiders
    got no surge on a first-and-goal play at the 1, with Reece getting stuffed for a loss, starting a sequence that ended in an interception. Grade: B

read more: Oakland Raiders: Grading the Week 11 loss to the New Orleans Saints - San Jose Mercury News
    ""My expectations are, I want to be the defensive rookie of the year. That's what I'm going to hold myself to while I'm out there on the field working and remember that while I'm out there working hard."
    ~ Khalil Mack at training camp.

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Grading the Week 11 loss to the New Orleans Saints

Thanks for the link.

So I could read about how much my Raiders stink…………

Thread Information