Thread: Jerry McD: Alís blood boiling about now

RaiderOfTheSith is offline Banned
    Chairman of the Board

Jerry McD: Alís blood boiling about now

WhySoSerious is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Angry

Who cares about Kiffin and college football right now seriously .. If AL brings this up he is a bitter old man stuck in the past ..i already believe this but him saying anything about Kiffin would make AL's supreme stupidity reality

2006, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    Who cares about Kiffin and college football right now seriously .. If AL brings this up he is a bitter old man stuck in the past ..i already believe this but him saying anything about Kiffin would make AL's supreme stupidity reality
    Fuk Kiffin! Who cares? Al just needs to focus on winning football games in Oaktown. I would just keep Cable at HC and bring in Trestman or Harbaugh at OC. I think we let Marshall run his brand of defense and bring in some help at LB and DT and we could be a top 10 D if Al keeps his mittens off!! Oh yeah, our top priority in this year's draft should be RT!
    Don't let what you can't do, stop you from doing what you can do!

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RFOX View Post
    Fuk Kiffin! Who cares? Al just needs to focus on winning football games in Oaktown. I would just keep Cable at HC and bring in Trestman or Harbaugh at OC. I think we let Marshall run his brand of defense and bring in some help at LB and DT and we could be a top 10 D if Al keeps his mittens off!! Oh yeah, our top priority in this year's draft should be RT!
    That's a huge what if, and we all know it's highly unlikely that Davis will do any of those things...
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    That's a huge what if, and we all know it's highly unlikely that Davis will do any of those things...
    Sad...but very true!!!

Lucca is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    That's not time to think about Kiffin or someone, focus in the OAKLAND RAIDERS, you, Mr. Davis, gotta do something now to make this team better, you can do this man .

Thread Information