RaiderOfTheSith is offline Banned
    Chairman of the Board

Jerry McD: Ice Cube in Alameda, Nnamdi a spectator

16 to 88 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Thanks Sith.

Stovepipe is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Ya, Ice Cube is working with the Raiders on that Documentary, but what he is doing, is covering the culture of how the Raiders image went global when they moved to L.A.

So it's about the move, the culture there In L.A. , and the move back.

Should be interesting.

psly2124 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    ANother thing that will hurt the Raider image. A rapper, who rapped about killing police officers is doing a documentary on the Raiders. In my opinion it's disgusting. This is what the Raiders image needs to get away from. Gang violence, drug dealing, and murder should have no place in this organization nor should they be doing a documentary on it.

Stovepipe is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    ANother thing that will hurt the Raider image. A rapper, who rapped about killing police officers is doing a documentary on the Raiders. In my opinion it's disgusting. This is what the Raiders image needs to get away from. Gang violence, drug dealing, and murder should have no place in this organization nor should they be doing a documentary on it.
    Well, I don't know how they are going to spin it, but if the Oakland organization is involved, I'm sure they won't let it go that way, and will have the final say.

Plus, just like most us, when we were young and thought we knew everything, we said things that we don't agree with today. I don't think Ice Cube really believes in killing cops and gang violence, It's just crap that sold back then.
    I don't expect it to be that bad.

Actually when I'm really pissed off about something, I like to take the car for a cruise and crank up the old school gangster rap. It actually helps clear my head, and harness that energy in a positive way later. You realize how bad it can get listening to those songs, and then your life doesn't seem that bad. But that's just one man's opinion.
    Peace!

Chairman of the Board
    Perhaps some of us should approach the Raiders to do a documentary on how not to run a professional franchise!
    "You can't Appoint, Hire, or Declare Leadership" ~ Sonny Barger

"Al Davis thought all owners were dilettantes with a new toy. He said to me many times through the years that owners are often the problem with their franchises, that too many of them think they can run things when they cannot, and the teams that succeed are the ones where the owner hires the best people he can and turns the game over to them."

Thread Information