Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2013 Single Game Tickets

Hall of Famer

2013 Single Game Tickets

Anyone know when they go on sale? Will be coming over for the first home game and want to get sorted ASAP.

raiderfanmoo is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    not sure when they go on sale but you can sign up for the presale on raiders.com

2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo UK View Post
    Anyone know when they go on sale? Will be coming over for the first home game and want to get sorted ASAP.
    Around the 1st of August. Let me know if you need help and how many.
    Jimbo UK likes this.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN
    2014 OAKLAND RAIDERS: BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE PIECE AT A TIME

"Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon." John Madden
    Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/groups/house-thrills-tailgating-crew.html

RyanDaRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    they went on sale via TicketMaster last week.

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaRaider View Post
    Is that regular season or Pre season?

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDaRaider View Post
    Preseason only. Single game tickets always go on sale to Season Ticket holders first. That has not happened yet.

Here is the Ticketmaster site.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/OCo-Coli...d/venue/229867
    Last edited by Raider Ran; 07-17-2013 at 08:04 PM.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN

Join our Social Group: House of Thrills Tailgating Crew. Post your pics. Tell us your experiences.
    http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/group.php?groupid=10

RaidersOwnsYou is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Looking to attend the first home game of the season as well. Can someone tell me where is the best seating in the venue?

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnsYou View Post
    Looking to attend the first home game of the season as well. Can someone tell me where is the best seating in the venue?
    what do you consider best seat? Thats very subjective and different for most people.

Do you want to be down low, up high, in between, end zone, mid field, behind the Raiders bench, behind the visitors bench to give them hell or what?

RaidersOwnsYou is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBomber24 View Post
    what do you consider best seat? Thats very subjective and different for most people.

Do you want to be down low, up high, in between, end zone, mid field, behind the Raiders bench, behind the visitors bench to give them hell or what?
    Just looking for the section where it gives you the best view. Preferably a view that I can see the whole field and play if possible.

I was considering the West side Club seats. Do any of you know how much they go for?

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Just looking for the section where it gives you the best view. Preferably a view that I can see the whole field and play if possible.

I was considering the West side Club seats. Do any of you know how much they go for?
    $135-$160
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN

Chairman of the Board

2nd deck in the club section would definitely fit what you want. 3rd deck above the club is also a great place to watch a game for less money. I sit end zone 3rd deck most of the time ( had my season tickets there for a few years and for them there again this year). I love it because I can see the holes open up and the route combos and such. Great view. I have binoculars for when the action is on the opposite end so I never miss anything. Me being a line coach end zone is my favorite view.

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board

I have sat in the 2nd Deck End zone for 18 years. I love my seats. Great view of the field, you can see the plays develop where the Club to me at least is not that great. Cleaner bathrooms and more variety of food and drinks. You can also get in 3 hours before kickoff. Other than that it is triple the price of my seats. If you have never sat in the Club and you don't mind spending the extra money go for it.
    MadBomber24 likes this.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Ran View Post
    I have sat in the 2nd Deck End zone for 18 years. I love my seats. Great view of the field, you can see the plays develop where the Club to me at least is not that great. Cleaner bathrooms and more variety of food and drinks. You can also get in 3 hours before kickoff. Other than that it is triple the price of my seats. If you have never sat in the Club and you don't mind spending the extra money go for it.
    I've never sat in the club seats but I had a friend who worked security in the clubs in the late 90s and she used to get me and a friend wrist bands to get into the clubs before and after the games. I loved heading in there before games and hanging out. Got pictures with the Budweiser girls one time ( got my buddy on all 4s getting spanked by one of the girls too lmao). Met some old time Raider players. Could sit at the bar and watch all of the early games while having a drink.

Even got within an arms reach of Al on his way to his suite before a game. Of course she warned us before hand not to try and talk to him or touch him at all so it was simply me standing there watching Al walk by but it was damn cool. Wish she still worked there. That was my favorite thing to do before games. Even better than tailgating for me.
    Raider Ran likes this.

Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBomber24 View Post
    I've never sat in the club seats but I had a friend who worked security in the clubs in the late 90s and she used to get me and a friend wrist bands to get into the clubs before and after the games. I loved heading in there before games and hanging out. Got pictures with the Budweiser girls one time ( got my buddy on all 4s getting spanked by one of the girls too lmao). Met some old time Raider players. Could sit at the bar and watch all of the early games while having a drink.

Even got within an arms reach of Al on his way to his suite before a game. Of course she warned us before hand not to try and talk to him or touch him at all so it was simply me standing there watching Al walk by but it was damn cool. Wish she still worked there. That was my favorite thing to do before games. Even better than tailgating for me.
    We have sat in the club a few times in the last couple years. Amy Trask actually comped me tickets for the Cleveland game last year. We sat there for a while and ended up in the first deck on the 40 yard line with my girls ex husband and his wife. Those seats are too low for me and they are in Row 27. I like the upper levels for sure but probably because I have been there so many times and live around here so seeing players up close is a pretty regular thing. The tailgate for me has been about the only thing worth attending for about 9 of the last 10 years.
    PIRATE GUY I'M IN

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Ran View Post
    We have sat in the club a few times in the last couple years. Amy Trask actually comped me tickets for the Cleveland game last year. We sat there for a while and ended up in the first deck on the 40 yard line with my girls ex husband and his wife. Those seats are too low for me and they are in Row 27. I like the upper levels for sure but probably because I have been there so many times and live around here so seeing players up close is a pretty regular thing. The tailgate for me has been about the only thing worth attending for about 9 of the last 10 years.
    true about the tailgate the last decade. We were in the beginning of the Gruden years when my friend worked there so the games were very much worth watching at that time.
    Raider Ran likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information