Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: JaMarcus and the blank DVD

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by seantreason View Post
    I don't care if it makes me a d**k, I really hope this guy continues being a failure. He ignites a fiery hatred inside me normally reserved for very few others.
    Thats not being a dlck, I've been wishing a Robitussin delivery truck hits him while he's in a crosswalk and he has to amputate a leg. But thats just me, I'm a real A-hole

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pigspigs76 View Post
    really? .... success and happiness for perhaps the worst Raider of all time ... there are literately 100's and 100's and 100's of former Raiders that 'didn't pan out' whom I would bestow success and happiness upon before I even consider JaMeatLoaf a candidate for my blessings

... I hope he finds humility...

if he ever digs that out from under his stack of fur coats perhaps he will reach compassion for others and finally help them succeed at life ... its rather frustrating imagining how his actions could have potential stunted and corrupted the careers of his fellow teammates.

As far as his own ego/football career goes... I am really tired of JaMeatLoaf occupying any of my thoughts lmao ... so no I hope he never plays again unless its against the Raiders in a per-season match up in which case I would enjoy seeing the Raiders dish out our commitment to excellence upon his

It is however over... i concur... i wish these threads would stop plaguing the board lol
    He actually helped with shelter during Katrina and numerous people have stated he's a good person. Not being ready for the pressure and not being mature enough for that position doesn't make him a bad person.

Fans having spite and kkk-level hate for someone because he failed at a profession we are all fans of displays perhaps more immaturity then Russell showed during his Raiders career - and that's saying something.

And whose career did he exactly stunt? Ron Curry? Fargas? Jerry F'n Porter? Those teams had some of the worst offensive talent in Raiders history, he didn't "stunt" anyone's growth because most had no room to grow. Fact is, a majority of those players were lucky to have NFL jobs.
    rhumbob and blackandblued like this.

661Raider is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    That's the first time I've read or heard of this story. I just makes me want to scream when I see someone with an opportunity like the one he had, and the ramifications of his selfish, lazy actions ruin the one and only sports team I love.
    He will reap what he has sown.
    Hey Jamarcus,
    PISS OFF!!!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by coogi View Post
    did you mean to type "him" or did you really mean hue???hue was partying while he was our coach???
    yep...didn't the nehru suit give it to way...waay too drunk at the club with waaaaaaay too many bimbos. But it wasn't like it affected him...he was a hell of an offensive minded coach

Before you challenge the Raider Fans to sell out the Colisseum or say the locals don't support the team Please Read Raider187's extremely informative post: http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakl...ance-woes.html

imobb is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

JaMarcus and the blank DVD

Yep! I heard papa on the radio like a week or two ago. He confirmed he was given blank dvds. Also said that he would come off the bus ina fur coat with two plates full of food lol.

James1 is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrilldss View Post
    And whose career did he exactly stunt? Ron Curry? Fargas? Jerry F'n Porter? Those teams had some of the worst offensive talent in Raiders history, he didn't "stunt" anyone's growth because most had no room to grow. Fact is, a majority of those players were lucky to have NFL jobs.
    He didnít hurt just only one playerís career but he did hurt the team. He came into the league as the overall number one draft pick and held out for more money. Money, which could have been used on better quality players. If you are taken at number #1 and demand more money, then produce on the field instead of holding everyone else back by a lack of effort. Russellís lack of dedication caused the Raiders to dumb down the system and it affected everyone else on that offence. How can anyone else strive to be as good as they can if the playbook is cut in half due to your QB lacking the skill to understand plays? I just want to forget his name and pretend he was never part of the greatest organization in the NFL, The Raiders.

RaiderDuck is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    He ruined Johnny Lee Higgins' career by hanging him out to dry on a badly-thrown pass over the middle that led to Higgins getting creamed by Eric Weddle. Higgins missed half the season and was terrified of going over the middle afterwards.

RaiderDuck is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by James1 View Post
    Russellís lack of dedication caused the Raiders to dumb down the system and it affected everyone else on that offence. How can anyone else strive to be as good as they can if the playbook is cut in half due to your QB lacking the skill to understand plays? I just want to forget his name and pretend he was never part of the greatest organization in the NFL, The Raiders.
    I'll always remember Zach Miller saying how much he liked Jason Campbell because he finally had a starting QB who knew the entire playbook.

Second place goes to an o-lineman (either Gallery or Henderson) saying they loved blocking for Campbell (as opposed to JaPaycheck) because when the play called for a five or seven-step drop, Soup would actually drop back the correct number of steps.
    Rainman56 and SLVR and Black like this.

paul0660 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I really hope this guy continues being a failure.
    I hope he makes a few easy million off someone else. Who we play. Hopefully twice a year.
    FROZEN and Rainman56 like this.

Pro Bowler
    I hope Russell can come back and prove s he can play in the NFL. I think the guy was tired of football coming out of college sure he was one of the worst examples of a pro ive ever seen but he wasnt a jack ass like Rolando

raiderjeff2000 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

I heard

From hitman anderson's mom that he was going to basically just follow jamarcus around and set him straight. Didnt work. Loser.

Hall of Famer

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDuck View Post
    I'll always remember Zach Miller saying how much he liked Jason Campbell because he finally had a starting QB who knew the entire playbook.

Second place goes to an o-lineman (either Gallery or Henderson) saying they loved blocking for Campbell (as opposed to JaPaycheck) because when the play called for a five or seven-step drop, Soup would actually drop back the correct number of steps.
    I'd throw an honorable mention to Schillens-when asked in the locker room after a game how he felt about Russell's play he glared at the camera and said "No comment".

Ken
    Raider Fan from Packer Country

"Why the Oakland Raiders would have such a dedicated fan base is not clear."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raider_Nation

pigspigs76 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    He actually helped with shelter during Katrina and numerous people have stated he's a good person. Not being ready for the pressure and not being mature enough for that position doesn't make him a bad person.

Fans having spite and kkk-level hate for someone because he failed at a profession we are all fans of displays perhaps more immaturity then Russell showed during his Raiders career - and that's saying something.

at the end of the day our opinions don't really mean much seeing as how we don't really know an athlete besides what we see on the field. All NFL players... especially those whom are the 'poster boys' of a franchise participate in community building activities as a part of the job and I am 100% certain you can find numerous people that will say ANYTHING about ANYONE in the spotlight.

I don't think anyone here has a "kkk" level hate of hate.. so wtf are you saying....

and yes... I do believe his laziness was contagious and would have in effect cause the offensive line not to preform at a higher level.

I am sure many of us remember how the o-line seemed to MAGICALLY improve when Russell was replaced with Grads!

anyways I don't want to debate this, the Raiders should not have selected him... his initial hold out was a dead give away that he was heading in the wrong direction right from the start.

Dust Beat - YouTube
    Rainman56 likes this.

Hall of Famer
    What's the difference between "hate", "kkk level of hate", "homophobe hate", "panther hate", etc?
    Ted Nugent being interviewed by a British journalist.
    The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?` or is it `Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French in that way."

pigspigs76 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by XRamfan View Post
    What's the difference between "hate", "kkk level of hate", "homophobe hate", "panther hate", etc?

Is what's the difference between the Icelandic word for hate and it's English counterpart roughly the same line of questioning? ... a satisfactory answer may lie in a philosophy of language (or perhaps the round table and a joint)
    Mytruckhercar likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information