Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: Raiders' QB quandary: Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor or neither?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
    Great news. He's our only chance at respectability.
    yep, I'm not down on Pryor or anything -- I think he needs another season or two on the bench if he's going to have a chance in this league -- but if Palmer isn't starting then I will write the season off and won't be very invested in the results. If Palmer is starting and DMC is at full strength, then I believe we have got a chance to compete.
    heavyD likes this.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWis76 View Post
    I like the way Joe liked NoClaps comment about Joe needing to go... LMFAO! Joe is a straight clown... the ultimate smart ass. It's funny as hell being on the outside of the beef looking in, but I can see how it would annoy the **** outta of you other guys.

But seriously Joe, what the hell is your story bro with the race thing? I remember one time I was arguing with you about Tebow and you accused me of being a black racist, lol... I think you were disapponted when you found out I wasn't a black dude. Seriously, did you grow up in the hood and get beat up a lot or something? You entertain me, but I'm curious about your back story....
    What's funny is I'm Hispanic and Joe accuses me essentially of the same crap.

Dude is a troll. Nothing more.

Mr Terrific is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClapsPlease View Post

I don't think that's it Claps, dig deeper inside and reveal what the problem is. I'm going off a hunch that you are just mad @ Joe, because he exposed your finalstageboss account.

I could be wrong, just a hunch.

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ecnirp View Post

I gotta say..even though I'm skeptical of Pryor's passing....He seems to do everything needed...especially for a young guy.

Again, I'm not sold on either QB. I do think Palmer is better and will be the starter over Pryor. But I wont deny...that a lot of the skill position guys look to Pryor. (Just based on Raider twitter interactions and him putting these passing sessions together)

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

I like the way Joe liked NoClaps comment about Joe needing to go... LMFAO! Joe is a straight clown... the ultimate smart ass. It's funny as hell being on the outside of the beef looking in, but I can see how it would annoy the **** outta of you other guys.

But seriously Joe, what the hell is your story bro with the race thing? I remember one time I was arguing with you about Tebow and you accused me of being a black racist, lol... I think you were disapponted when you found out I wasn't a black dude. Seriously, did you grow up in the hood and get beat up a lot or something? You entertain me, but I'm curious about your back story....

Finally somebody else notices Bozo's a clown.

Hall of Famer
    U got all of that from a simple straight forward post? If u think I'm implying anything I'm not. What I posted is what I think. All the extra stuff you're coming up with is exactly that: stuff ur coming up with.
    And why do you think that? Or is it pretty tough to explain?

Palmer will restructure and we will see who starts and remains the starter, you know, now that they no longer have to start him.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Terrific View Post

I don't think that's it Claps, dig deeper inside and reveal what the problem is. I'm going off a hunch that you are just mad @ Joe, because he exposed your finalstageboss account.

I could be wrong, just a hunch.

According to Joe im several different accounts. The fact of the matter is this is my account and has been for the past four years. Time to hop off.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
    U got all of that from a simple straight forward post? If u think I'm implying anything I'm not. What I posted is what I think. All the extra stuff you're coming up with is exactly that: stuff ur coming up with.
    And why do you think that? Or is it pretty tough to explain?

Palmer will restructure and we will see who starts and remains the starter, you know, now that they no longer have to start him.
    ???

Time and time again members on here used his cost as an excuse to make him an unquestioned and unchallenged starter. With a pay cut he will be just as vulnerable as any other under performing player on the roster.

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if RM feels like CP can not get us to the superbowl in the next few years..then yes part ways

Hall of Famer

Wasn't me you were arguing with. Link? . I only point out true racists. Claps (who is black, don't let him fool you) and the Pimin goof (likely a multiple account of Claps) are the ones who I like to raz a bit. They continually drop little seeds that imply racism in nearly every post. I think I am doing a good deed in challenging these tendencies. I mean, if we just let them race bait continually, will they ever grow up and contribute to society like a man would, or should we be comfortable letting them live their lives for things that lead to misery and a life of "you owe me",etc.

Plus, just think about how much less entertaining these boards would be without the Joe doing the work of the people, especially in the off season!. I mean, I provide so much entertainment I think I should be made an honorary moderator as a form of compensation. Can you imagine how much more exciting it would be around here if Joe was a moderator? Okie? Whatta ya think brother? . lol. We should start a movement!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKiev View Post
    When was this photo taken, do you know?

I wonder if they contacted Palmer? Myers? I wonder if they were invited to the workout. If not, why not?
    I understand they were invited, but were to busy listening the their Jim Croce' records to attend........
    JoeKiev likes this.

All-Pro
    Wasn't me you were arguing with. Link? . I only point out true racists. Claps (who is black, don't let him fool you) and the Pimin goof (likely a multiple account of Claps) are the ones who I like to raz a bit. They continually drop little seeds that imply racism in nearly every post. I think I am doing a good deed in challenging these tendencies. I mean, if we just let them race bait continually, will they ever grow up and contribute to society like a man would, or should we be comfortable letting them live their lives for things that lead to misery and a life of "you owe me",etc.

Plus, just think about how much less entertaining these boards would be without the Joe doing the work of the people, especially in the off season!. I mean, I provide so much entertainment I think I should be made an honorary moderator as a form of compensation. Can you imagine how much more exciting it would be around here if Joe was a moderator? Okie? Whatta ya think brother? . lol. We should start a movement!

WTF is this stupid azz Bama babbling about? Clearly this is what he thinks of black people. But of course he can do & say as he pleases just like djh_raider & many others here when they go on these racist tirades because they have the illustrious "Premium" brand.

Fool I talk football! WTF does any of that have to do with football?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post

WTF is this stupid azz Bama babbling about? Clearly this is what he thinks of black people. But of course he can do & say as he pleases just like djh_raider & many others here when they go on these racist tirades because they have the illustrious "Premium" brand.
    No, that's what I think of you. Big difference.

Edit: P.s. I'm glad to see you are loosing your ghetto speak crap. Funny how dat wok afta yo get cho call out in dis house yo dat. Pow pow.

All-Pro
    No, that's what I think of you. Big difference.

Edit: P.s. I'm glad to see you are loosing your ghetto speak crap. Funny how dat wok afta yo get cho call out in dis house yo dat. Pow pow.

ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidermofojeff View Post
    I understand they were invited, but were to busy listening the their Jim Croce' records to attend........

coogi is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    funny how some are trying to act like you are racist because of calling him out about it..if he really talked/typed like that it would be different..he clearly proved he does not and futher proved hes some dumbazz troll probably banned already or a current member trying to "let loose" on an extra account
    JoeKiev likes this.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread Information