Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: NFL Wants Raiders To Find Talent In 2013 Draft by Chris Shellcroft

Pro Bowler

NFL Wants Raiders To Find Talent In 2013 Draft by Chris Shellcroft

crizpynutz and truepirate1966 like this.
    Just Win Baby

ďIím a Raider for life, and I donít apologize for it. That may be hard for some people to understand. But thatís how it is.Ē
    (Howie Long)

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

NFL Wants Raiders To Find Talent In 2013 Draft by Chris Shellcroft

The NFL needs the Raiders back to their glory days
    CTEX, r8derd and TownBizz510 like this.

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad the Raiders staff is conducting the combine drills.
    Hala Madrid | MCFC | Torino

The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.

Hall of Famer
    Good to hear.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac89 View Post
    The NFL needs the Raiders back to their glory days
    I have always felt the same way, The league is SO MUCH MORE interesting when The Raiders are relevant, and not just a punch line. The NFL needs the raiders swash buckling image. I am so sick of playing the Washington Generals role of the sacrificial lamp that gets shafted, made to look silly, and run over by the Globetrotters of the NFL.
    Raiders Baby! likes this.
    Just Win Baby

ďIím a Raider for life, and I donít apologize for it. That may be hard for some people to understand. But thatís how it is.Ē
    (Howie Long)

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by r8derd View Post
    I have always felt the same way, The league is SO MUCH MORE interesting when The Raiders are relevant, and not just a punch line. The NFL needs the raiders swash buckling image. I am so sick of playing the Washington Generals role of the sacrificial lamp that gets shafted, made to look silly, and run over by the Globetrotters of the NFL.
    I'd like to agree, but in all honesty, we probably just feel that way because we are Raiders fans. The NFL hasn't exactly suffered since the Raiders started being horrible.
    Fabbulous likes this.

ismail86 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by foodisgood70 View Post
    I'd like to agree, but in all honesty, we probably just feel that way because we are Raiders fans. The NFL hasn't exactly suffered since the Raiders started being horrible.
    Yeah. I mean if the NFL wants us to be successful why do the refs screw us so often. We're perfectly capable of losing on our own.

Pro Bowler
    The era of Al Davis Raiders is over. The new era has begun and it shows. Changes will keep coming and it is sorely needed. I am excited to see what the Raiders become in the next 5 years.

Go Raiders!
    Raider Ran and Play Hard like this.
    I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
    If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine
    See the white light flashing as I split the night
    Cos if good's on the left then I'm sticking to the right

Hells Bells - ACDC

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    This. Our homerism gets the best of us.
    Raider Ran and ottomatic1 like this.
    Hala Madrid | MCFC | Torino

The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.

Raiders Baby! is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    The NFL needs a villain. Since the Raiders have tanked, the Ravens have filled that role. However, the Raiders are the iconic franchise associated with that mentality, the Ravens are the new-comers. It's always good for business when an iconic brand is doing well, so even though they are not suffering without us it stands to reason there could be more money made if we were good. Since Al has passed maybe some of the bad blood can be forgotten, I'm hoping that getting both the Senior Bowl and the Combine is an indication of that.
    Raider Ran likes this.

raiderjohn622 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders Baby! View Post
    The NFL needs a villain. Since the Raiders have tanked, the Ravens have filled that role. However, the Raiders are the iconic franchise associated with that mentality, the Ravens are the new-comers. It's always good for business when an iconic brand is doing well, so even though they are not suffering without us it stands to reason there could be more money made if we were good. Since Al has passed maybe some of the bad blood can be forgotten, I'm hoping that getting both the Senior Bowl and the Combine is an indication of that.
    One of the more rabid fan bases, I mean with a list of Magic Johnson, James Garner, Tiger Woods, NFL can branch out in those directions, hey camera on numerous stars on the sidelines.

Hey coming off 911, you got The Patriots against Amerca's villain, great TV drama. Now with Brady towards the end, another couple more years, we may get to close out his career. Lewis was a feel good story this year. But that's done now.
    Raider Ran likes this.

raider4llf is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    The NFL doesn't need us in order to do what they want, which is make money. But the Raiders DO get under most fanbases skins I think. It's one thing to get blown out by any team, but when it's the Raiders doing it to you it hurts a little more. So yeah the league is more interesting and inspires more passion overall when we are dominant, but in no way does our suckage hinder the NFL's business model
    Raider Ran likes this.

Sacguy74 is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    I've have voiced some concern with Allen on the forums but the man is not afraid of work and that is a huge plus.
    Raider Ran likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblood View Post
    The era of Al Davis Raiders is over. The new era has begun and it shows. Changes will keep coming and it is sorely needed. I am excited to see what the Raiders become in the next 5 years. !
    You are right sir. Yessss!
    Raider Ran likes this.

RAIDERS64 is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Something just tells me that the NFL is Glad AL Davis is no longer here .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information