Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Afc & Nfc conference championship sunday

Marlo Black is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Afc & Nfc conference championship sunday

I'm glad to be wrong right now!!! Go ravens and finish these bitches off!!!

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    best 20 bucks I ever lost. I hate the ****in pats.
    MadBomber24 and ShadowRaider like this.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
    The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
    The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
    A. A. Milne

raiders7965 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    the niners winning pretty much sealed them a superbowl victory. Dont see the pats or ravens beating them. Niners win this ****, what a horrible time to be a raider fan in the bay area...

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders7965 View Post
    the niners winning pretty much sealed them a superbowl victory. Dont see the pats or ravens beating them. Niners win this ****, what a horrible time to be a raider fan in the bay area...
    Well the Niners will likely be the favorite and have a good shot at winning obviously but I do like Balts chances as well. Suggs, Ray, Ed Reed chasing Kapernick and knocking the snot out of him can cause some problems for SF. And the way Flacco and co are playing I think they can score on SF. SFs D hasn't been as good in the playoffs as they were during the season.

Naphtali is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    What are you talking about?? Did the niners beat the falcons by 3 touchdowns or something. The ravens have the strongest D and have stopped 2 HOF QBs, they will stop SF offense cold and hammer them...it will be a boring SB

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    It would be funny if Kaepernick got knocked out early and Alex Smith got to win them the superbowl. either way Ravens will most likely not beat them for us.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
    The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
    The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
    A. A. Milne

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomatic1 View Post
    It would be funny if Kaepernick got knocked out early and Alex Smith got to win them the superbowl. either way Ravens will most likely not beat them for us.
    Stop it damn it. Randy Moss CANNOT win a damn Super Bowl. I cannot stand the thought of that. The Ravens will win big damn it. Say it enough and it will come true

r8erray is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I don't know why people are counting the ravens out look at the teams niners lost to vikings, giants, rams & seahawks all run first teams with tough defense that's exactly what the ravens are. The niners do good against high power offenses see the packers twice the pats, now the falcons & struggle against teams similar to them.

raiders7965 is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBomber24 View Post
    Well the Niners will likely be the favorite and have a good shot at winning obviously but I do like Balts chances as well. Suggs, Ray, Ed Reed chasing Kapernick and knocking the snot out of him can cause some problems for SF. And the way Flacco and co are playing I think they can score on SF. SFs D hasn't been as good in the playoffs as they were during the season.
    ravens got some nice Defensive players no doubt but they've been average to bad this year on D. Niners D is much more young and talented. it should be a good game but i'm afraid the niners on a talent level are better than the ravens across the board. Hope im wrong tho and they get killed. coaching wise both are about the same
    Rainman56 likes this.

Chairman of the Board
    ravens got some nice Defensive players no doubt but they've been average to bad this year on D. Niners D is much more young and talented. it should be a good game but i'm afraid the niners on a talent level are better than the ravens across the board. Hope im wrong tho and they get killed. coaching wise both are about the same
    Your right when looking at the season as a whole. But Ravens D has been decimated by injuries for much of the season (Ray and Suggs alone both missed several games) and now they head into the big game on fire. They did better and better Vs Manning and Den as the game went on, and they owned the pats today. And both games on the road. The Niners D started having issues just before the playoffs and have been giving up big points the last 3 or 4 games. On a "who's hotter" standpoint the Ravens get the edge IMO. Everyone is on the Kapernick bandwagon but the Ravens are playing great too. And as a SF Giants fan I know all to well it's not who's better its whos hotter that wins the big ones.
    raiders7965 likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information