Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: What If...

Meninblack is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by StickShift View Post
    Not true. He had 2 sacks a forced fumble and 3 tackles for loss.

Did Te'o make one positive play?

Te'o dropped to the 5th round after this game, Jones is still top 10, if not top 5.
    Im talking run game, for most of the game he got pushed around like te'o I dont doubt him as a pass rusher. Te'o though theres no way he droped to the 5th lol thats like saying take him top 5, he maybe did drop out the top 10 though and jones draft position depends on how he checks out medically

SoBruTal_ is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran

THERS SO MUCH TALENT THAT WE CAN GET {that we need} . IM PULLING MY HAIR !!!

im big on drafting TEO / but i wouldnt mind MILINER #28 alabama, reminds me of branch but at DB /

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    Trade down and take Jesse Williams, the D-Lineman from Bama.
    Do it once, do it right. Or don't do it at all.
    Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
    Raiderfans.net
    Member Sponsor
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWestGrand View Post
    I actually like Shayne Skov and Nico Johnson over Teo in the later rounds
    I like Skov as well and he would be a great pickup but he's staying at Stanford:

College football: Stanford's Shayne Skov, Ben Gardner, Trent Murphy tweet that they're staying - San Jose Mercury News

Sig by Nexx

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

AutumnWind32 is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by #32 Allen View Post
    Look, Alabama's oline is incredible..they made Manti looked bad very easy b/c of unfair matchup.. it was like NFL oline vs college dline. You see, Manti got two defensive player of yr awards this season. Yea, he is a bad DOOOOOOOD! You win some and you lose some.

All I know is we will draft a great player with the #3 pick.
    Bama's line is so good they actually made Te'o miss ALLLLL those tackles too! lmao Overrated. I've been saying it all year.

Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Say no to Te'o!

Dirt Dog is offline Banned
    Pro Bowler
    Te'orrible
    OaklandRdr likes this.

Lestermahoney is online now Limited Membership
    Veteran

What if...

My favorite Dregs album.

#32 Allen is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnWind32 View Post
    Bama's line is so good they actually made Te'o miss ALLLLL those tackles too! lmao Overrated. I've been saying it all year.
    Well, he did have 10 tackles in the game and he's not overrated. He actually prevented a td pass to Marqise Lee in end-zone last game. He dominated USC on national tv. He had one bad game all yr b/c of long layoff.

Hall of Famer
    FWIW, the latest Walter Football mock has Manti Te'o dropping out of the top 15. I guess 1 game can make a players draft status (i.e. Russell) or kill it (Te'o).

Anywho, I would like to see the Raiders make a push for Rey Maualuga if the Bengals do not re-sign him. He would be less money that Manti and is proven. With that done, draft Star Lotulelei. Whether the Raiders can trade down a few spots and still get him is up for debate. Good if they can and get an extra pick. NT's of this pedigree do not come around that often. Plus he gives the Raiders the flexibility of being a 4-3 or 3-4 defense. As Chewy said, Jesse Williams is another option. IMO, the Raiders must go NT/DT in the 1st round.

For those talking about 'Bama CB Dee Millner, I was pretty impressed with his play. However, I do not see him as a 1st or 2nd round pick.

After that look at o-line in the 3rd round. A player like Kyle Long from Oregon would be a solid pick up to play RT. After that it is BPA, depending on needs after Free Agency.

Just my thoughts for now. The new OC and Free Agency may throw up a whole lot of different perspectives.
    THE Raiders 2014 Draft Class:
    Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
    Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
    Gabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State
    Justin Ellis, NT, Louisiana Tech
    Keith McGill, DB, Utah
    Travis Carrie, CB, Ohio
    Shelby Harris, DE, Illinois State
    Jonathon Dowling, FS, Western Kentucky

QANTAS - even when an engine explodes the catering/service is STILL the biggest disaster on a Qantas flight!!!

AutumnWind32 is offline Limited Membership
    Chairman of the Board
    Well, he did have 10 tackles in the game and he's not overrated. He actually prevented a td pass to Marqise Lee in end-zone last game. He dominated USC on national tv. He had one bad game all yr b/c of long layoff.
    There you go, turn to stats. He played like garbage in the biggest game of his career. He made some plays in college. He's not a top first round talent. You watch and see where he's drafted.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Meninblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTWINBABY9111 View Post
    I think most already jumped from Jones to Moore or Werner. I haven't seen many mention Jones, he has fallen from grace, so has Werner a bit. Moore has risen up the fans board, and LT, DT or pass rusher was always going to be our top pick. I have to think a lot of our players have not exactly had a great chance to be developed. Lets get the DL and OL fixed and give these guys a chance to develop. I think another MLB struggles here as the the DL stands. I just don't see one being successful here.
    I see many on this board calling for him, I want moore if a switch to 3/4 or werner if staying 4/3. So number werner #3 overall probally
    Isn't Demontre Moore a 4-3 end?

Meninblack is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by csyzero View Post
    Yeah but he's kind of on the small side (6'4 250) and im over RB's runninig threw our line, to me he has the speed to play olb in a 3-4 but most importantly the hustle

StickShift is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by csyzero View Post
    He was a 43 end this year, the prior year he played more of a "joker" role, the same role that made Von Miller famous at Texas A&M. (flip sides, 2 pt and 3 pt stance, etc)

Our dline coach was at Texas A&M before joining the Raiders so he knows Moore well.

Basically his best position in the pros would probably be 34 OLB but he could rush as a 43 end in obvious passing downs as well.

Don't really see him as a 43 OLB.

Live.B.A.Raida is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    wow... 10 tackles... 3 solo and 7 assists...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information