Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What can we expect this Sunday?

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2014
    Raiderfans.net
    Site Sponsor

Chairman of the Board

What can we expect this Sunday?

Raiders have not scored a TD for 10 quarters.
    Will we see one? ?

Pryor running the offense??

McFadden getting 100yrds???

Pick 6 off Rivers??

Or
    Jano FGs

Goodson few yrds

DBs get carved up..

Hope to go out with a bang,
    Win or Lose
    * The Proceeding Link is not affiliated with this site nor the provider. Listed for Information purposes only!

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

No td's again
    RighteousRayda and Rainman56 like this.

Hall of Famer

That this miserable season of 2012 will mercifully come to an END !

Chairman of the Board
    Too early to tell right now.

* Boller 2 plays, then a lot of what we've seen all year.
    * Pryor plays, then things might happen but still never know as the common factor is still Knapp as OC.
    Jimi18 and UptownXguy3 like this.
    When you have had your ass handed to you by a Raider, you've seen The Blackness!

Chairman of the Board
    A lot of fights in the stands
    POKE likes this.

All-Pro
    hopefully a loss so we can have the number 3 overall pick and knapp can get the hell out of town for good what a waste of a season bringing the bum in to run the offense
    raider_kin62 likes this.

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    Do you guys honestly think that even if the offense fires for one game and we win it (against an opponent with nothing to play for) that Knapp is going to stay? Of course not. No player or coach evaluation is done based on one game, it's based on the entire season, and this entire season Knapp hasn't cut it. I expect Leinart to start but Pryor to get more playing time, Leinart's chain won't be long. Would love to see McFadden run all over them but it's closer to dream more than reality.

Not expecting a good game at all. The Chargers aren't playing for anything, neither are we. Having said that, Norv probably has packed it in, he's not going to be there next year. Allen has more to play for. Even if we win, there's a reasonable possibility that we still keep the #3 pick, and at the worse, we drop to #5. I'm no fan of playing for picks either, can't build bad habits and further breed the culture of losing here. Let's try to win this game and go into the off-season on a high. Go Raiders!
    Godinez84 likes this.
    Do it once, do it right. Or don't do it at all.
    Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

raiderjohn622 is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Us completing a 3rd and 9 pass, 8 yards to Myers. Me screaming, "WTF stupid bastard Knapp......"

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Incompetence……

Hawaiian Raider likes this.

raiderjohn622 is online now Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy316 View Post
    Do you guys honestly think that even if the offense fires for one game and we win it (against an opponent with nothing to play for) that Knapp is going to stay? Of course not. No player or coach evaluation is done based on one game, it's based on the entire season, and this entire season Knapp hasn't cut it. I expect Leinart to start but Pryor to get more playing time, Leinart's chain won't be long. Would love to see McFadden run all over them but it's closer to dream more than reality.

Not expecting a good game at all. The Chargers aren't playing for anything, neither are we. Having said that, Norv probably has packed it in, he's not going to be there next year. Allen has more to play for. Even if we win, there's a reasonable possibility that we still keep the #3 pick, and at the worse, we drop to #5. I'm no fan of playing for picks either, can't build bad habits and further breed the culture of losing here. Let's try to win this game and go into the off-season on a high. Go Raiders!
    Hope you're right....hope we don't repeat what SD did with Turner last year.

Chewy316 is offline Moderator
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    Hope you're right....hope we don't repeat what SD did with Turner last year.
    The only reason Norv got another year in SD was because they played well through December and came out with a 8-8 record which is average. In addition, their owner (Dean Spanos) is infatuated with Rivers and Rivers pretty much told him "If Norv goes, I go" so they retained him for another season. Given Rivers' performance this season, it won't surprise me if the owner really doesn't care what Rivers thinks and fires both AJ Smith and Norv.

If you want to know how to not win a superbowl with amazing talent and a long window of opportunity, look at San Diego.
    Do it once, do it right. Or don't do it at all.
    Just win, baby!
    Al Davis, the greatest ever owner in professional sports

Follow me on Twitter: @HBNadolny

Hall of Famer
    Could be an ugly game for the Raiders. If Leinart starts and plays the entire game the Raiders lose probably in similar fashion to last week. If Pryor starts or comes in relief then the game is probably going to be ugly for Raiders fans unless the defense puts together another nice game. However the Raiders played the Panthers a hell of a lot closer than the Chargers did at home a couple of weeks ago so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Rivers and Co. lay an egg on Norm's last game. Would be fitting actually.

I will hope for them to win but I won't be mad if they lose as this team really needs that 3rd pick to address needs over dropping back to 6-8th spot.

Chairman of the Board
    I know what we can expect Monday ...

a plethora of "Knapp sucks" threads.
    UK.Raiderman.82 likes this.
    "Be on time, pay attention, and play like Hell when I tell you to" - John Madden's three and only rules.

Mahalo Blackhole John

UK.Raiderman.82 is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    I expect a bad game TBH were our only TD will be Canceled out due to a stupid no need for it Penalty.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Raider View Post
    I know what we can expect Monday ...

a plethora of "Knapp sucks" threads.
    To be fair would would have a plethora of "Knapp sucks" threads even if the offense put up 500 yards as bandwagon haters would just say the Chargers quit or lost on purpose just like they have been saying over the past couple of weeks where the defense has shut down Charles (put up 165 yards week before and 226 yards week after only putting up 10 yards on the Raiders) and Newton who were red hot coming into the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information