Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Does Dennis Allen have something against Pryor?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Skvllz View Post
    And from what I am 'told' Dennis Allen doesn't know how to coach a football team. Works both ways I guess..
    Sorry I'll take the word from Raider Ran over this crap any day. I miss the 2005 Raiderfans.net,

ecnirp is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider Ran View Post
    Truthfully from what I am told he is not impressed with his progress. He sees he is working hard but he does not feel he is ready. That being said there is a good chance Pryor will either start or get play time if Leinart ends up starting and falters again.
    Is it a matter of him not being ready now....or just doesnt have a future at QB?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Be_St View Post
    Leinart is way worse than I remembered. He threw numerous terrible balls versus Carolina and showed no heart at all. He has no arm and is able to throw just screen pass.
    Pryor can't be worse then him.
    We need to start Pryor.
    agreed
    huggeebear likes this.

Hall of Famer
    Pryor probably isnt ready to start but i rather have him run around and draw plays up in the dirt over Leinhart running the show

Skvllz is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringdafunk View Post
    Sorry I'll take the word from Raider Ran over this crap any day. I miss the 2005 Raiderfans.net,
    I don't give a damn who's word you take, your agenda means nothing to me. Dennis Allen is a sh*t coach until proven otherwise.. what has Pryor gotten a chance to prove?

I miss when people didn't live in the past and were accountable for sh*t. You don't know me, so don't act like you do when you compare me to anyone, including Ran.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldCityR8r View Post
    Pryor probably isnt ready to start but i rather have him run around and draw plays up in the dirt over Leinhart running the show
    agreed

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldCityR8r View Post
    Leinart in the game shows CP value to this team. Watching him play, without a running game, he has zero chance to score a TD. Our running game is pathetic, we need it to help ANY back-up QB.

ErMonnezza is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERSUBEEZY View Post
    TP has been playing footall since he age of 6, number 1 recruit coming out of high school.. I hardly believe he cant' play football in the NFL.. He looked pretty good in the 3rd preseason game.. Dennis and Staff are a bunch of Idiots... This team is lost without a real head coach....

Terrelle Pryor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    matt leinart won a heisman and had a better college career that pryor
    gino torretta akili smith troy smith tim tebow ty detmer ........

college is college, and also in college pryor wasn't the player they tought he was....

said that, I agree with you that he must be the starter in the last game to evaluate him, same with taiwan jones, the field is the final judge!

AF1PIMPN is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTWINBABY9111 View Post
    Leinart in the game shows CP value to this team. Watching him play, without a running game, he has zero chance to score a TD. Our running game is pathetic, we need it to help ANY back-up QB.

How many times has Palmer also failed to produce TD's when we had no run'n game 'til late garbage time stat pad'n?

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Does Dennis Allen have something against Pryor?

Yes. Just like John Fox had something against tebow.
    WNYRAIDER likes this.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Skvllz View Post
    I don't give a damn who's word you take, your agenda means nothing to me. Dennis Allen is a sh*t coach until proven otherwise.. what has Pryor gotten a chance to prove?

I miss when people didn't live in the past and were accountable for sh*t. You don't know me, so don't act like you do when you compare me to anyone, including Ran.
    Ok internet tough guy. Sounds like you just want DA accountable and not the players that are under performing right? Cause replacing DA and Palmer will make Dmac not go down on shoestring tackles, will make our WR's catch, will make our D be able to perform peewee style tackling, make our old ass D line be able to get pressure on the QB, have DB's that can cover and tackle. I am sure the fact that hardly any of the players that have left the Raiders in the past 6-10 years have gone on to be impact players in the NFL means nothing. Must have been the Coaches fault for all those players too right?

HC Raider Fan is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    So if Pryor gets his shot and stinks it up?

We will see:
    "It's Knapp's fault."
    "He needs more PT."
    "He's still our best QB."

I would love it if Pryor ended up being something special, but I just can't help thinking that maybe... just MAYBE these people who have REAL LIFE experience evaluating NFL talent just MIGHT know more about Pryor than the armchair GM's that have even proclaimed Pryor as our BEST QB!

The coaches see him every practice... so at this point I have to believe he is struggling with the playbook (which obviously is not complicated), he isn't making the reads/throws, or a combination both.

NoClapsPlease is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Put Pryor in and you'll see the run game mysteriously start working after a couple completions and a scramble or two

Skvllz is offline Banned
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringdafunk View Post
    Ok internet tough guy. Sounds like you just want DA accountable and not the players that are under performing right? Cause replacing DA and Palmer will make Dmac not go down on shoestring tackles, will make our WR's catch, will make our D be able to perform peewee style tackling, make our old ass D line be able to get pressure on the QB, have DB's that can cover and tackle. I am sure the fact that hardly any of the players that have left the Raiders in the past 6-10 years have gone on to be impact players in the NFL means nothing. Must have been the Coaches fault for all those players too right?
    What the hell does any of this have to do with DA not giving Pryor a shot to prove himself yet? Did you miss the point of the thread or my comments? that's a rhetorical question. Keep sticking blindly to your agenda.

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AF1PIMPN View Post

How many times has Palmer also failed to produce TD's when we had no run'n game 'til late garbage time stat pad'n?
    So you don't think Palmer could have beat Carolina? Palmer is not enough on his own against upper echelon teams, but we have not beaten those teams in 10 years bro. CP is a good piece to have, and getting rid of that piece would set this bad team even further back. People miss last years offense correct? Who wanted CP? Last years beloved head coach that's who. If you think losing Palmer doesn't set us back even further then I just disagree. Palmer is not going to come in and best teams like Baltimore that are play-off ready, and well rounded. It's just not happening. Not with any QB. But it's all good, you guys are not GMs so no worries about falling back even further.

He could have beat TB with a great finish, and ATL, but he didn't. Sh*t happens, but he's not a bum because he wasn't clutch in those games. People want to call him out, I disagree, he is a nice piece to start with. I want that franchise QB of course, but CP is a piece I rather have than not. I rather have a capable veteran QB than not. He is very capable.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information