Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Ok All You DHB Haters

Fortold Legend is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

Ok All You DHB Haters

There's Been A lot of bashing on DHB for not getting catches each game, Please Tell Me How Many Number 1 Recievers get targeted less than DHB, and don't tell me separation because i've seen him open on way to many occasions or not even looked at at all from the start of the play. DHB Strenghs are hes fast, strong, breaks tackles and has great YAC

Here's A Thought " You Know TO never had the best hands either, but he could catch a slant and take it to the house, he could take a short pass and break it, You know what he also got targeted more than 4 times a game while an undrafted wr (That they act hes the next coming of Tim Brown) gets targeted 10 times a game. How About throw some screens to DHB instead of the toothpick Moore, How about Not making Him Go Deep 80% off the time. Wait how about coaching to your players strengths for a change ( See DMac ) DHB can be a beast if used correct, not for 10 mill but hes the least of our problems and the best dam wr on the team. Talk to Moore If you Want Drops, Wait Lets Give him a pass because when he does catch it it looks pretty. Give Me A Break.
    losdogdagreat and AF1PIMPN like this.

Sithman is offline Limited Membership
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortold Legend View Post
    There's Been A lot of bashing on DHB for not getting catches each game, Please Tell Me How Many Number 1 Recievers get targeted less than DHB, and don't tell me separation because i've seen him open on way to many occasions or not even looked at at all from the start of the play. DHB Strenghs are hes fast, strong, breaks tackles and has great YAC

Here's A Thought " You Know TO never had the best hands either, but he could catch a slant and take it to the house, he could take a short pass and break it, You know what he also got targeted more than 4 times a game while an undrafted wr (That they act hes the next coming of Tim Brown) gets targeted 10 times a game. How About throw some screens to DHB instead of the toothpick Moore, How about Not making Him Go Deep 80% off the time. Wait how about coaching to your players strengths for a change ( See DMac ) DHB can be a beast if used correct, not for 10 mill but hes the least of our problems and the best dam wr on the team. Talk to Moore If you Want Drops, Wait Lets Give him a pass because when he does catch it it looks pretty. Give Me A Break.
    DHB SHOULDN'T be a number one wr! TO is one of the best of........ Ah forget it DHB is great!geeeze

Hall of Famer
    DHB is not worth $8 million per year. end of story, end of thread.
    Next......

JUSTWINBABY9111 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I like what DHB can do when he gets the ball in his hands on those quick passes where he gets all that YAC, but that's all he can do, and it's not consistent. It also not worth 10 million. If he takes a pay-cut, I would like to keep him, but how can he be paid like an elite WR? No Kool-aid is that good. He needs a much better arsenal than what he has for the money he makes.
    RighteousRayda and Rainman56 like this.

Rookie

Your Right

Smh, Your Right, Hes Not A Number 1 I Can No Longer Say That, Its just been so long since we've had a number one that i've forgotten what one looks like. but he can be more effective and better utilized than he has and he can def get you 1000 yards a season

raiderjohn622 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    We dont' have the system for DHB to thrive in. He's an outside guy, who needs to get out into space on single coverage. He's not a chain mover, soft spot finder, that said, he's done decent when used properly.

Rookie

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by raiderjohn622 View Post
    We dont' have the system for DHB to thrive in. He's an outside guy, who needs to get out into space on single coverage. He's not a chain mover, soft spot finder, that said, he's done decent when used properly.
    Im Just saying that DHB is not the problem, hes better than any other Wr we have. Do I want a number 1 Wr? Yes> Do i think trying to make drafted Wr into the next Jerry Rice is a good plan? Stop

Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im done with dhb I think we've seen his ceiling and it's not very high

Hall of Famer

Cool

I've no problem with Heyward-Bey. He's not elite but I've seen him make some pretty remarkable catches that make up for his drops. There is no WR in the NFL catching everything thrown his way. And he's one of the rather few players on the squad this year who has displayed nothing but heart.

Now-if your boss came to you Monday morning and told you he's going to pay you $10 million next year, would you tell him no, you're not worth it?

Didn't think so.

He's a smart kid. If this team comes to him and asks him to restructure his contract my money is on him doing so.

Ken
    Raider Fan from Packer Country

"Why the Oakland Raiders would have such a dedicated fan base is not clear."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raider_Nation

Murphys Law is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer

Ok All You DHB Haters

Raiders don't have a legitimate number one receiver. Their roster is stacked with MANY number two's. Coaches included.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WymanV View Post
    I've no problem with Heyward-Bey. He's not elite but I've seen him make some pretty remarkable catches that make up for his drops. There is no WR in the NFL catching everything thrown his way. And he's one of the rather few players on the squad this year who has displayed nothing but heart.

Now-if your boss came to you Monday morning and told you he's going to pay you $10 million next year, would you tell him no, you're not worth it?

Didn't think so.

He's a smart kid. If this team comes to him and asks him to restructure his contract my money is on him doing so.

Ken
    Completely Agree In Fact I Really Believe He Could Be A Troy Smith kinda Guy If Used Correctly, Not As Big of a Deep Threat But Way Better At YAC

raiderrod is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    I don't "hate" DHB. I just don't think he's anything special. That's all. Definitely not worthy of a first round pick. Or second. Or third.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Diesel View Post
    Im done with dhb I think we've seen his ceiling and it's not very high
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    you can't find one post by me saying I have Knapp's back.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapshotartist View Post
    This is why I have Knapps back

FilthyFew is offline Limited Membership
    Bench Warmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortold Legend View Post

they don't throw to him cuz he can't fucging catch,,, he is a damn decoy at best and sucks at that cuz teams rarely double him

Rookie
    Stoo tgere always a safety up top on dhb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information