Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Raider fans need to chill

jep2323 is offline Limited Membership
    Starter

Raider fans need to chill

Always calling for DA and RM to get fired. Have u guys seen the team play no talent at all bad draft picks by AD he screwed the team over so bad by making all these bad moves if u want to be mad at someone be mad at AD this is the trash he left us to watch .. For all the pathetic RAIDER FAN always good to judge RM for pick DA why are u not in the NFL is some capacity since ur better than RM, u guys me feel bad being a raider fan with ur nonsense
    KEVIN WYNNE, nmonte374 and CLatino like this.

Skullz is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie
    Ok...what?

Hall of Famer
    Huh???
    "The Media hated Davis because he kept his mouth shut when it counted and didn't bend over to their tactics. Most NFL owners hated Davis because he was a 'them', having worked his way up, and also because he had no problem hiring minorities when no one else would. You can only have so many people saying bad things about you before the sheep believe it...And now, the sheep don't even know why they hate the Raiders, it's just always been that way..." - Sir Pig

Live.B.A.Raida is offline Banned
    Hall of Famer
    Funny that the trash he left us was at least competitive the 2 seasons before this one.
    Ro_34, raiderArt, Raidafan and 6 others like this.

Starter

Competitive 2 8-8 seasons half on the players are not here this season

Fortold Legend is offline Limited Membership
    Rookie

What?

Quote Originally Posted by jep2323 View Post
    Always calling for DA and RM to get fired. Have u guys seen the team play no talent at all bad draft picks by AD he screwed the team over so bad by making all these bad moves if u want to be mad at someone be mad at AD this is the trash he left us to watch .. For all the pathetic RAIDER FAN always good to judge RM for pick DA why are u not in the NFL is some capacity since ur better than RM, u guys me feel bad being a raider fan with ur nonsense
    Pay this guy no mind, He Must be watching a different Team and coaching staff. He can't be watching the team with the slogan "Commitment To Excellence" GTFOH
    Ro_34, POKE and Naphtali like this.

Starter

I am watching other teams cause the crap al Davis left us with is horrible to watch

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jep2323 View Post
    Competitive 2 8-8 seasons half on the players are not here this season
    And the half of the guys not here were back ups and a few starters who haven't done jack in the league since leaving. Excuses excuses excuses is all I see from the DA supporters.

Chairman of the Board
    No like when Al was here we have a right to be angry. The majority of us even though we aren't and never will be making decisions for a NFL team had the common sense to see what a disaster Greg Knapp would be. That's scary knowing the guys Mark Davis trusted couldn't even do that.....

I don't want RM fired yet. But Dennis Allen and his comedy show of assistants he wanted has taken a mediocre 8-8 team and turned it into a horrible 4-12 one. This year they even had Palmer with a full camp not coming off the couch. Last year McFadden and Palmer didn't even get to be on the field at the same time. Allen has done nothing to deserve another year. Only if Mark Davis couldn't get a better HC would I bring him back. Knapp should be gone the second the season ends. While the game is going on his office should be getting cleaned out and his stuff packed to be sent packing with him.....
    Ro_34, raiderArt, J Raid and 4 others like this.
    In the Kingdom of the Blind. The One Eyed Man is King.......
    “We’re not very good … We suck. I am embarrassed.” Charles Woodson....
    Counting the days until this regime is gone....

Pro Bowler
    Look I am not Saying this coaching staff is to blame, or if it is the lack of talent... I am leaning towards both but sometimes when something is so bad there is just no way to tell where one suck begins and another suck ends...but ... just for my sanity will you people for the love of god PLAESE stop calling an 8-8 season competetive, both of those 8-8 sucked, obviously not as bad as this team but seriously, this is what we as raider fans are calling competitive or good? 8-8? I am going to go kick something defenseless for a while.

PS. I am not really kicking a fluffy critter, dont call peta on me.
    foodisgood70 likes this.

Starter

I agree DA has made mistakes ,so do rookie players but I think DA deserve another chance with better players and a better OC

Hall of Famer
    Yes the team was very competitive for the most part esp last season actually holding leads until late in the game before our defense would give it up. Compared to 2012's team, 2010's and 2011's looked like they were Super Bowl bound...

Starter
    [QUOTE=Live.B.A.Raida;3816225]Yes the team was very competitive for the most part esp last season actually holding leads until late in the game before our defense would give it up. Compared to 2012's team, 2010's and 2011's looked like they were Super Bowl bound...u must be smoking some good **** if u think our team the last 2 years were Super Bowl bound LMAO

raiderjohn622 is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Where have you been....oh admittedly watching other teams. Well we were one win from a division title, that's pretty darn competitive. We were 7-4 with a healthy McFadden, we were a competitive team and there was not much turnover...Satele, Boss, Routt, Curry, from the starters. Allen did not change the base defense becuase we didn't have the personnel to run his system, great, but was that not the same offensively, we did not have personnel for a WCO, ZBS, but he still forced the issue, he still wanted the WCO and ZBS. He brought in QB coach retread Knapp to run the offense, when he Al Saunders back...in the least, he could have sought out Saunders contacts for the OC spot. Who runs an off tackle slide on 3rd and 1? Greg Knapp. We don't have chain moving receivers, yet, we still force the system. Allen was not consistent in his philosophy, defensively we didn't have the personnel, so he still ran the 4-3, but offensively, no possession receiver3/5's of the line are powerblockers, DMac's history with the ZBS is patchy as well. But Allen still forced it. Even now, I see the defense minus Ro, experimenting with 2 down rushers and Houston as a stand up edge rusher. Nice, but why aren't we seeing Pryor for a half or whatever. It's simple, either revamp the personnel offensively or get rid of Knapp and get a coach that will take advantage of what we have.

I guess you will welcome your self back when we start winning. Get out of here front runner. Raider fans sleep eat drink silver and black. If you are not pissed and want someone's head on a platter, you need to be checked out. Go be a Patriots fan, you have another 3 good years, with Brady at the helm.

Chairman of the Board
    Uh oh, Sea of hands is not going to like this thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information