Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Raider fans need to chill

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jep2323 View Post
    Always calling for DA and RM to get fired. Have u guys seen the team play no talent at all bad draft picks by AD he screwed the team over so bad by making all these bad moves if u want to be mad at someone be mad at AD this is the trash he left us to watch .. For all the pathetic RAIDER FAN always good to judge RM for pick DA why are u not in the NFL is some capacity since ur better than RM, u guys me feel bad being a raider fan with ur nonsense
    Beating a Dead Horse Over & Over to Death with Lame Excuses to Why Dennise Allen Suck. Yes, Folks in their Right Mind can see that Sorry DA must be Fired at all Costs. No Pitiful Excuses about it.

Hall of Famer

Raider fans need to chill

Seems to me that the only thing we can't work with is if Knapp returns. We can draft players, and bring in other coaches to help out. But if we want to get into, and move through the playoffs, I just don't see it with this type of offense. It isn't just Knapp, as they said in the post game, watch Houston go one and done, in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeinrichmond View Post
    I just hope the Raiders win a superbowl before the return of Jesus. All I can do is hope.
    "Davis was one of the greatest coaches I have ever observed... A truly great coach. Had he remained in coaching, he would be considered one of the greatest of all time". - Bill Walsh

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordAlDavis View Post
    No like when Al was here we have a right to be angry. The majority of us even though we aren't and never will be making decisions for a NFL team had the common sense to see what a disaster Greg Knapp would be. That's scary knowing the guys Mark Davis trusted couldn't even do that.....

I don't want RM fired yet. But Dennis Allen and his comedy show of assistants he wanted has taken a mediocre 8-8 team and turned it into a horrible 4-12 one. This year they even had Palmer with a full camp not coming off the couch. Last year McFadden and Palmer didn't even get to be on the field at the same time. Allen has done nothing to deserve another year. Only if Mark Davis couldn't get a better HC would I bring him back. Knapp should be gone the second the season ends. While the game is going on his office should be getting cleaned out and his stuff packed to be sent packing with him.....
    Lovely! With Your Wisdom, Who Need Moron Reggie M??? DA Lovers=Blind leading the Blind.

RaiderJ is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler
    lol people blaming Al for this mess still? have you seen whos on the team and who was on the team when Al left? More than half the roster is different folks.

As for DA and Reggie, its sad some people want them back just for the sake of having the same staff in for more than a year. im not saying to fire them but you need better reasons than that.

What really bothers me is that they both knew we had cap issues and lack of talent on the defense side. how do you counter that? at the very least, leave the offense alone and let them compete. The fact they changed the offense JUST for the sake of change and on top of that they know we don't have the personal to run it doesn't sit well with me. Thats not a sign of a good staff. They need to own up to their mistake and make the team more competitive. the wait and suck approach until we have the right players won't work for another year, I'm glad mark has made that much clear.

Hall of Famer
    Always calling for DA and RM to get fired. Have u guys seen the team play no talent at all bad draft picks by AD he screwed the team over so bad by making all these bad moves if u want to be mad at someone be mad at AD this is the trash he left us to watch .. For all the pathetic RAIDER FAN always good to judge RM for pick DA why are u not in the NFL is some capacity since ur better than RM, u guys me feel bad being a raider fan with ur nonsense
    Chill out man, some of us are displeased with the things that DA can control like the regression of players that have proven to be effective. You think it's Reece's choice to not get the ball? Myers? DMC's choice to have 3 guys in the backfield before he get's the ball on a deep 8 yard toss on 3rd and 1? If you were the coach would you be fine throwing a 5 yd pass on 3rd and 10+yds? I doubt that, Now I can't speak for other posters on here but I for one am not satisfied at all about the things that this staff member can control and I'll start calling him the HC when he earns it.

DarkMysTique is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Dude we were 8-8 last year we should of beat buffalo and Detroit, we should of been a 10 win team last year. Now we're a 4win team. Knapp is taking this offense in the wrong direction. Hue jackson would of scored 25pts a game with this offense. All that needed to be fixed was the defense. I have faith Dennis Allen will bring a top d to Oakland in a few years but he messed up with hiring knapp.
    IRO1977 and themiamiraider like this.

DarkMysTique is offline Limited Membership
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by gil03 View Post
    Chill out man, some of us are displeased with the things that DA can control like the regression of players that have proven to be effective. You think it's Reece's choice to not get the ball? Myers? DMC's choice to have 3 guys in the backfield before he get's the ball on a deep 8 yard toss on 3rd and 1? If you were the coach would you be fine throwing a 5 yd pass on 3rd and 10+yds? I doubt that, Now I can't speak for other posters on here but I for one am not satisfied at all about the things that this staff member can control and I'll start calling him the HC when he earns it.
    Exactly I never seen a worse offensive play caller than knapp. He is not creative he can't get multiple guys involved in each game. Recce does good then disappears for games. Goodson does good then doesn't touch the ball the next game. Keep everyone involved that's what hue Jackson did. it's sad that what we were like top3 in rushing last year now were almost last that's bad coaching.
    POKE and themiamiraider like this.

Pro Bowler
    we ****ed ourselves. Tom Cable should not have been fired. Hue Jackson should not have been fired. I always

stressed that having a head coach for more then 1 season IS VERY IMPORTANT, but in Da's case I wouldn't mind

seeing him let go. He shows almost no fire, horrible job picking his staff, its very clear that his players don't play for

him or respect him for that matter. DA i'm sure would make a decent defensive coordinator, but he is not a NFL

head coach........

IronRaider is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    I agree, 100%!!!! They didn't have a ton to work with, and at the same time cut malcontents. Give them a full draft, and a few more years to rebuild the mess that AL left behind.

Knapp on the other hand.... See Ya!!!

MDR8ERFAN is offline Limited Membership
    Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMysTique View Post
    Dude we were 8-8 last year we should of beat buffalo and Detroit, we should of been a 10 win team last year. Now we're a 4win team. Knapp is taking this offense in the wrong direction. Hue jackson would of scored 25pts a game with this offense. All that needed to be fixed was the defense. I have faith Dennis Allen will bring a top d to Oakland in a few years but he messed up with hiring knapp.
    Should have beat the Bills and Lions? We were up how much on both teams and lost how can you say we should have won either of those games?

Chairman of the Board
    Quote Originally Posted by allengs View Post
    Beating a Dead Horse Over & Over to Death with Lame Excuses to Why Dennise Allen Suck. Yes, Folks in their Right Mind can see that Sorry DA must be Fired at all Costs. No Pitiful Excuses about it.
    Thats how I feel about the last 10 games last season, especially the last 5.

Siknu is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Fans that say we should keep Knapp and Allen for continuity (even though they've shown NO reason to deserve it) and/or "Fans need to chill" are people that are more than likely NOT season ticket holders.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by MDR8ERFAN View Post
    Should have beat the Bills and Lions? We were up how much on both teams and lost how can you say we should have won either of those games?
    Your wrong. We. Def. should have won those games and should have been 10 - 6, oh well........... no use crying over spilt milk i guess.......... : /

Jmac89 is offline Limited Membership
    Pro Bowler

Raider fans need to chill

For the people who want Reggie Mckenzie fired that **** needs to stop. I bet he wont draft bust after bust in the first round and trade an out of prime player for a 1st round pick

Siknu is offline Limited Membership
    Veteran
    Reggie is fine and should be for a few more years, even though he did pick a coach that doesn't deserve to run a team or even pick a staff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information